I have never stayed at this sort of enclosed, all inclusive resort before and was a little worried but I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is physically beautiful with very well tended gardens and the eponymous waterfall. The room was big and kept spotlessly clean and the 'towel origami' referred to in other reviews made us smile each day we got back from the beach/pool. No, the food isn't great but what do you expect for this sort of venue? It was certainly better than I expected on the whole but thought both Verdis and Latinos were overrated. We found the staff variable from extremely pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable to downright rude. Unlike Alleyne, I found the lady on restaurant booking for instance somewhat unhelpful. Best staff, the barmen in Latinos and Chillax bars; the worst - the barmen at Cafe Shalalat. Beware if charging drinks or food, it will then be subject to taxes so will cost more if bought in cash. However, you will need lots of small notes in order to get round this as they always claim to 'have no change'! All in all we had a fabulous time and would definitely go again for this sort of relaxing winter beach holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Priceline, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh