Just back from another great stay at The Hilton Waterfalls.
This was my 4th time over the years at this hotel and I'm pleased to say it was as good as ever.
The reason I choose to go here is because its so easy, and surely that's what you want from a holiday?
Once I've booked , I always contact the hotel directly with any additional requests such as room preference, treatments I'd like to book at the spa, and this time we had a complimentary pick up from the airport to the hotel which was super!
Check in was very efficient and our room (1220) was overlooking the main pools and the beach.
There seemed to be alot of mosquitoes on this visit, possibly as its earlier in the season and we'd had some rainfall , so do take plenty of repellent ( not that it deters them much)
Plenty of choice at the AI buffet, although towards the end of the week it was a little samey, still not a real problem. The italian restaurant is lovely and you can go thought once included in your AI , Paradise Reef and Shish Bish also very good.
The hotel were starting to offer free Wifi in the hotel lobby area on the day we left, however we did hear from other guests there did seem to be a few problems with it being available.
This didn't affect us as we had a mifi rental from Smile Sharm ( see separate review).
Had a great pedicure and lovely massage at the spa!
Will be back again at some point I'm sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh