We went on holiday with another couple,
(our 2nd time back to this hotel & our friends 3rd time back). The checking in was very quick, all the staff were very friendly. Can't fault anything. The excursions were good, although we had already done a lot of the excursions previously. This time we just did the boat trip, which was booked through the diving centre. Luckily there was only another couple on the boat so compared to other boats we more or less had this one to ourselves. Highly rate the hotels own beach & jetty, we snorkelled everyday (if you want a holiday to just chill & relax) this hotel is the one to go to as you have everything within the complex. The only problem we had was with the company whom we travelled with (holiday gems, we wouldn't recommend that company) we did not have a rep and were not sure how to book our transfer back, luckily Abi at the front desk was able to assist us, it took her quite a few hours to find the relevant transfer back, however she was very professional & helpful with making us feel at ease and even helped seeing us off just to make sure they came. This reduced my anxiety as this could have been quite stressful. We want to say thankyou Abi and to the rest of the front desk & staff for a fab holiday!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh