“Perfect Resort and Excellent Animation Team”

Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
Ranked #51 of 234 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Chelyabinsk, Chelyabinsk, Russia
“Perfect Resort and Excellent Animation Team”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

this is an very convinient friendly resort with very good service, amazing opportunities for snorkeling, diving and swimming in water of beautiful coral reef. it is also very comfortable for families with kids. I saw childern of 5 months feeling very comfortable in dedicated swimming pools.
Really energetic, flashing and enjoyable animation team: Oxana, Lena, Christana and Holly with excellent entertainment programm. Especiall funny is aqua gym.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Oleg G
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relation Officer at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Oleg,

Than you for taking the time to post your review on the tripavisor.com

We were happy to know that our team members Oxana, Lena, Christana and Holly have succeeded to exceed your expectations in regards to the service delivered.

We put on a lot of effort to maintain the highest standards of service our guests would expect from Hilton Hotels and we do appreciate a lot your kind recognition.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you back to sunny Sharm El Sheikh and to Hilton Waterfalls in a very near future, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Anastasia Antokhina

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (884)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Surrey UK
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Been back a week now and the 7 of us thoroughly enjoyed our 10 day holiday at Sharm Waterfalls. Hotel and facilities were excellent as were the hotel's staff and animation team. We had great rooms at the top to the left of the main restaurant and liked the rooms ground floor location overlooking the sea and gardens. We spent more time at the bottom pool as it was near to the sea for snorkelling and next to the Tipsy Turtle where Farook was great at keeping us well supplied with drinks. There were never any problems getting sun beds and umbrellas and liked the pool man who would come around with a cold spray and ice cold towels - a nice touch. The food in the main restaurant was a bit of a let down but the rest of the hotel (and drinks) made up for it. Watch out for the Mosquitos and other insects after dark - especially around Sish Bish but a good spray of Off did the trick. The cab man in reception was very good and sorted the 7 of out several times with a big cab taking us to Naa'ma Bay, Soho Square and Old Sharm as there were not too many lively activities going on in the hotel in the evenings. Booked up a desert quad bike trip and hired a speedboat from the guys around the bottom pool and both trips were excellent and great value. We used the spa several times and that was good as well. 2nd time to Sharm and would certainly come back to Sharm Waterfalls again.

Room Tip: We found the rooms at the top very good as it saved going up and down in the lift.
1 Thank JohnG56
Dear JohnG56,

I would like to thank you for visiting the Trip Advisor site and posting your positive comments about your recent stay at the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls resort. Your feedback is essential to us as it represents a very important tool of measuring our performance and improving our services where necessary.

We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your vacation in our resort and that we have managed to make your stay truly memorable and enjoyable.

On behalf of the entire team of the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls resort, I want to thank you again for sharing your positive experience
We all look forward to welcoming you back to our resort in a very near future.

United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The Hilton Waterfalls provides a relaxing holiday for couples, friends and families, offering excellent facilities to meet most expectations. The management and staff are extremely helpful and can't do enough to ensure your stay is enjoyable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Jayne Sarah J
Dear Jayne Sarah J,

Many greetings form Hilton Waterfalls resort.

I would like to reply to your comments on this website and thank you for sharing your positive feedback about the hospitality of our team members. I was happy to know that our team members have succeeded to exceed your expectations in regards to the service delivered.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you back to sunny Sharm El Sheikh and to Hilton Waterfalls in a very near future.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I am totally confused how anyone could write a good review about either the entertainment for food for this hotel. 'What Entertainment?' I read many reviews about this hotel before booking and thought I was onto a winner with the brand name, star rating and good comments. The few negative comments focused on the poor entertainment and food. How right these people were. I took my 18 and 8 year old sons for 2 weeks all inclusive. This hotel should NOT be classed as a 5 star and I am going to write to Hilton personally to air my views. The hotel itself is in a beautiful setting, yes a little tired looking on décor but extremely clean. This was one4 of the best features of the hotel, that long with the wonderful room attendant we had. We experienced an unfortunate incident in the room on the second day and the manor in which the hotel dealt with this was definitely 5*. The areas where this hotel totally fail lie with the lack of entertainment and the extremely poor food. The 'Animation Team' as they like to be known were extremely poor and I have never stayed at any inclusive before with such dire so called entertainment. This consisted of a repeat every afternoon with water aerobics, and sport and as far as I could see, consisted of a half hour mini kids disco from 8.30 to 9pm in a mosquito and ant bitten amphitheatre, followed by 45 mins of dire entertainment for the adults then nothing. One evening me and my son waited for over 30 mins for the adult entertainment only to be told they weren't doing it that evening and proceeded to do the same dance they performed to aerobics every afternoon. It was disgraceful how they can think that is worthy of resort entertainment. My understanding is that resorts are supposed to cater for entertaining their guests. Oh they did ask afterwards if you wanted to follow the crew to a club outside the hotel grounds, not what I call entertaining people. How are you supposed to do this with families. We spent more time trying to pass the night away by filling it with pool and TV. We were4 all totally devastated that there just wasn't anything to do in the evening. Most of the people in the hotel were Russian, along with the animation team, and you did feel like the only English there. Once you came across another English family it was a rare thing. The other problem was the food. After 1 week I was counting the days to our return home journey as none of us could take the smell of the food anymore, terrible. The best restaurant was the Italian, nothing like Italian but the best one out of a bad lot. Everyone will have their own opinion of this holiday, ours was extremely disappointing. The only good thing is no diet needed for my post holiday experience. I wish Mr Hilton visited his own franchise to se how poorly this Hotel is portraying the brand Hilton. definitely more like a 3* than 5. Never again! Very bad experience.

8 Thank MissJoA
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relation Officer at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear MissJoA,

The entire team of the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls resort were regretful to read your perception of the resort, which did not comply with your expectations. We are sincerely sorry that we were not able to make your stay a big success as we have done with thousands of other regular guests as well as the first -time visitors.

The menus at the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls are carefully planned using the highest quality locally-sourced produce whenever possible and imported produce when necessary.
Our highly qualified creative chefs always eager to improve their services and constantly suggesting ways to enhance our buffets. Sous chefs are challenging themselves on daily basis, questioning our guest on their food satisfaction levels and ensuring that their preferences are met.
As an example, we have recently implemented a new exciting dinner menu which includes dozens of creative dishes of Egyptian, Turkish, Greek, Italian cuisines. All menus are designed considering diversity of culinary preferences; they received many compliments from our guests.

We regret that you found our Animation Team poor; I have urged the Chief animation to hold a meeting with his team, to roll up their sleeves to become more creative with regards to day time activities and evening shows, to provide outstanding entertainment for all ages.

Our absolute pleasure was to know that our team members have managed to deliver a bit of personal care as it’s our goal to provide an extra service to our guest and to let them feel most relaxed and comfortable

We will continue with full power and motivation to strive for excellence - hopefully, you will notice a difference during your next stay. I hope we will have a pleasure to welcoming you back to our resort. Please contact our pre-arrival vacation planning team to help us arrange for your holiday.

Best Regards
Abigail Logan
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 June 2014

It was my second time visiting Sharm and second time staying at the Hilton Sharm Waterfall resort and it did not disappoint. The accomodation was great (sea view), the TV had a great selection of English channels (esp Discovery). The food was lovely. Staff were very happy to help. Special Thanks needs to go to the animation team especially Oksana who made our trip. She was very attentive and always took the time to talk to us and involve us in games around the hotel such as darts & Billiards competition and vollyball, She made us feel welcome and as a result I had bought tickets from her to visit a few clubs with did not disappoint, and which were at very competitive prices. Overall, I would definitely recommend this Hotel and if in the future I decide to make a third trip then I hope you will have me back and hopefully Oksana will still be there :)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear BariM87,

Thank you very much for sharing your holiday experience on tripadvisor.com. Its gives us a great pleasure to know that we were able to deliver an impeccable holiday experience as this is what we are here for and this is what we love doing.

Thank you for your positive comments in regards to the resort's service and facilities. Our target is to satisfy our all guests’ needs and to exceed guests’ expectations whenever possible. Indeed, it was a great pleasure to know that our teams in all the departments and especially Oksana whom you personally mentioned in your review has managed to create a truly nice holiday experience for you.

We all look forward to welcome you at Hilton Waterfalls Resort as a repeater guests, please let us know if there is anything we can arrange for you or help with even before you travel again in the future.

Abigail Logan
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Again I have visited the Hilton Waterfalls at Sharm Elsheikh, and again it is an unorgetable vacation, this time my experience was totaly new as for the first time I go there with my new baby born, they have the best welcoming team few names I can not forget Mr. Mina head of front desk, Amr taking care of guest relations & concierge & for Sure Amany.

everyone help in his way as Mr. Mina helped me in booking, whlle Amr who I saw before at the Bar was at concierge and he helped me to organise my trip very well ( as I went with an unorganized trip as it was a surprise for my wife as a birthday gift, to renew our honeymoon) giving me ideas where to go and what is the best and for sure Amany who was taking care of my baby who is a few months old yet she was a true mother to him taking great care of him giving us the time to renew our honey moon so we can go freely anywhere.
Sure not to forget the diving in which I took one of my best selfie pics :):):)

thanks to all and to the teamwork, Spirit & Leadership

Room Tip: I love rooms from 1101 to 1105
Dear Moac1976,

I was very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were totally satisfied with the products and services we are offering.

My absolute pleasure was to know that our team members have managed to deliver a bit of personal care as it’s our goal to provide an extra service to our guest and to let them feel most relaxed and comfortable while staying with us. I will surely pass your feedback to all my colleagues and personally to those team members, who you have mentioned in your letter.

On behalf of entire Hilton Waterfalls team I would like to thank you for your kind recognition. Such positive feedback are very rewarding to us.

I am sure we will be able to welcoming you back to our resort again and again. .

Birmingham
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Yet again, stayed there on a short business trip on an all inclusive package. On arrival there was heavy security check under cars etc. once cleared, I entered a very pleasant hotel with fountains all around. Check in was swift (standard garden view room 3811). Rooms were massive as expected. There were several restaurants within the resort but due to my short stay I was unable to book into them so I stuck with the buffet which was more than adequate.
Couple of criticism.. The hotel restaurant reservation was closed at 8pm (when most people head for dinner) which I found strange similarly when I entered the shish bish restaurant which was only partially occupied.. I was not allowed to eat on an all inclusive package as they were full (yeah right!) but yet could accommodate me if I chose to pay from a separate menu! Anyway, I brushed it off because a simple point like this is a way to eliminate this hotel on my future trips to Sharm El Sheikh given the plentiful choice. Nonetheless, a good experience.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear AMALIK,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort and for taking the time to share your positive impression from your recent vacation.

On the other hand, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by occasional unavailability of a la carte restaurants reservation, would like to assure you that an appropriate actions will be taken to avoid further dissatisfaction.

We would like to thank you for your dear comments. We all look forward to welcome you at Hilton Waterfalls Resort as a repeater guest, please let us know if there is anything we can arrange for you or help with even before you travel again in the future.