been with my best friend for about 8 days after what we heard about it from tripadvisor previously and for sure with no regret ! It was not our first trip the sharm but its the best and the hotel was absolutely amazing from the pools and the service to the rooms .
loved the main pool as it was salty from sea water so you make sure that there wont be any bacteria will live in the water ! our room was really big and clean as the house keeper did a great job everyday leaving the room more clean and stunning with sometime some extra towels or water bottle .
Animation team one of the best we saw in sharm Jana and the one and the only UKSANA with her fun spirit and smile making sure everyone participate in all the activities as you wont feel bored once they are there .
Also bar tenders like hamada and mahmoud and sheko and towel boy Mohamad were absolutely beyond amazing and making sure you are having everything you need asap even it was Ramadan and they were fasting and i know it was really hard to keep the smile and the good service the whole time , also make sure to keep everybody happy in tips if your are waiting for more luxury treatment .
if you are looking for relaxing and happy stay then dont hesitate to give it a try .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh