Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Sunrise Montemare Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Shored Golden Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Albatros Aqua Park Sharm(Sharm El Sheikh)
View Hotel
Queen Sharm Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Reef Oasis Beach Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Pool
Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence(Sharm El Sheikh)
6,957 results
All reviewschillax poolshish bishparadise reeflatinos baranimation teammain restauranthealth clubsea viewspecial thanksitalian restaurantnaama bayfishall inclusive packagegreat holidaybar staffmain poolprivate beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I went for two weeks at the start of July and it was amazing! The care the staff have for the people staying is brilliant and the resort was very clean. Gemma and Yan were very enthusiastic about their job and always encourage people to get up and have a go at the activities. Would definitely come back

• Stayed: July 2014
SharmWaterfalls, Chief Animation at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Taylor W,

I would like to thank you for your very positive comments on your recent stay in our resort.

It’s really nice for our team members to get a mention in these reviews and they are always As a chief animator, I was very happy to know that my team had managed to contribute to your holiday and to create some nice memories. I will pass your comments to my entire team and especially Jemma & Yan, whom you personally mentioned in your review to praise them for the great work they do. happy when they read them. Such recognition makes all the hard work worthwhile.

We will be waiting for your next visit to our lovely resort.

Kind regards,
Ramy Farrag

Reviewed 21 July 2014

been with my best friend for about 8 days after what we heard about it from tripadvisor previously and for sure with no regret ! It was not our first trip the sharm but its the best and the hotel was absolutely amazing from the pools and the service to the rooms .

loved the main pool as it was salty from sea water so you make sure that there wont be any bacteria will live in the water ! our room was really big and clean as the house keeper did a great job everyday leaving the room more clean and stunning with sometime some extra towels or water bottle .

Animation team one of the best we saw in sharm Jana and the one and the only UKSANA with her fun spirit and smile making sure everyone participate in all the activities as you wont feel bored once they are there .

Also bar tenders like hamada and mahmoud and sheko and towel boy Mohamad were absolutely beyond amazing and making sure you are having everything you need asap even it was Ramadan and they were fasting and i know it was really hard to keep the smile and the good service the whole time , also make sure to keep everybody happy in tips if your are waiting for more luxury treatment .

if you are looking for relaxing and happy stay then dont hesitate to give it a try .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Raed S
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relation Officer at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Raed S,

Thank you very much for sharing your holiday experience on tripadvisor.com. Its gives us a great pleasure to know that we were able to deliver an impeccable holiday experience as this is what we are here for and this is what we love doing.

Thank you for your positive comments in regards to the resort's service and facilities. Our target is to satisfy our all guests’ needs and to exceed guests’ expectations whenever possible. Indeed, it was a great pleasure to know that our teams in all the departments have managed to create a truly nice holiday experience for you.

We all look forward to welcome you at Hilton Waterfalls Resort as a repeater guests, please let us know if there is anything we can arrange for you or help with even before you travel again in the future.

Best Regards,
Abigail Logan

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks recently and was the best holiday ever, all staff go that little bit further to make it a memorable holiday, My kids had a amazing time with the animation team, with thanks to Jemma and Yan whom they became very fond of, each day they took time to play with them and always making sure we knew what was going on in and around the hotel. at night they made them very comfortable to participate in the entertainment shows, for that i want to say a big thanks to them.
The snorkelling at this hotel is a must, Moustaffa the life guard eventually succeeded in getting my kids in the water to explore the amazing sea life, making sure they were safe at all times, they became very fond of him and his knowledge of the fish, they then visited the jetty every day to explore more, they are very much looking forward to coming back to do this.
Then there is the amazing bar and restaurant staff who will go over and above to make your stay pleasant, the amazing George is a 5 star barman ,he always did that little bit extra , he will make the most amazing cocktails, you must watch as he prepares them as this is a show in itself .
the morning service at breakfast was impeccable , within two days the 2 tea and coffee servers had drinks at your table as soon as you sat down in the resteraunt .
A big thanks to Mahmood and Ibrahim the 2 pool men, they made my time very relaxing providing many services i.e cold face towels, always asking if you require anything always happy to help to any little need.
A special thanks to Abigail at guest relations who made sure my stay was comfortable and above,,,,, wow.
Definitely looking forward to return for a third time very soon.

Room Tip: For families i would recommend sea view which is easy accessible to family pools and lifts to main reception.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gillian T
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Gillian T,

Our absolute pleasure was to know that our team members have managed to deliver a bit of personal care as it’s our goal to provide an extra service to our guest and to let them feel most relaxed and comfortable. I will also be sure to pass your feedback to the entire team particularly to Jemma, Yan, Moustafa, George, Mahmoud, Ibrahim and Abigail whom you have personally mentioned in you review, to praise them for the excellent work they do.

We all looking forward for your third stay at our lovey resort.
Please contact our pre-arrival vacation planning team to help us arrange for your forthcoming holiday.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at Hilton waterfalls. We chose bed and breakfast basis, because we suspected that we may still have to pay for food that was not included in the package. In fact, we realized that we have made the right decision when we saw that a number of all-inclusive guests decided to either to have their dinners at Naama Bay, or to pay (probably with a discount) at one of the 3 main restaurants and not go to buffet dinners that they were entitled to get for free.

Here is a quick summary of pluses and minuses. First, the bad stuff.
1) Very unimpressed with the hot food selection during breakfast. Most of it was tasteless, so eventually I resorted to eating the same omlettes/eggs. The sausage and some of the other staff was non-edible. Watermelons and bakery were generally quite good, however. In total, the food selection was not on par with what I would expect to eat at Hilton.
2) Bar food for non-inclusive guests was grotesquely overpriced. 40 Egyptian pounds for two cokes? Seriously? Their coffee was also a joke- of instant variety- and also very expensive.
3) Although we did not get the impression that we were overcharged at every step, some of the encounters were quite strange. For example, our stay was pre-booked for a luxurious room with a king bed. However, during checking in, we were told that we had booked a standard room. We had to produce a printed our confirmation that this was not the case, after which the receptionist agreed with us. So, our advice to future guests is to be prepared for similar contingencies.

Now, the good:

1) Contrary to our expectation that we would be overcharged, we were offered substantial discounts/free deserts on a couple of occasions when we dined out in the evenings.
2) The hotel is generally well-maintained, although the pools must be cleaned more regularly.
3) I think animation team was really making an effort. Some reviewers have complained that they made only halfhearted efforts to engage non-Russian speaking guests, but that was not my impression at all. I observed the members of the animation team to stop and chat with guests regardless of their linguistic background. Some other reviewers have also mentioned that Russian-speaking members did not work hard enough. I could not disagree more. In fact, I think they were doing almost all the work down at the pools, and also during the evening entertainment. Some others have compared them, rather unfavorably, to Gemma. Unfortunately, I cannot really comment on this comparison, as I have never spoken to Gemma during our 9 day stay (in contrast to the other animation team members). Another rather unfair comment was that the members of the animation team led aqua aerobics only in Russian. Although I did not participate in it personally, my impression from hearing it from the distance was that it was usually conducted in two languages: English and Russian. I think that given that the large number of guests do not speak any language other than the Russian, it's only fair that the procedure is also explained in the language that they can understand (provided, of course, that English is also used).
4) Some other reviewers have complained that the entertainment was almost non-existent, and that night clubs/discus were open only a couple of times a week. My understanding is that the hotel organized trips for such guests to nearby night clubs at 11-11.30 PM, although of course it's still a hassle going somewhere else. From our perspective, however, this was not a problem, as we preferred our hotel to remain quiet at night. In general, our impression was that this was a family-friendly hotel, probably not ideal for the younger crowd who may prefer energetic night-time entertainment.
5) Enjoyable swimming near coral reefs, although walking down the pontoon during windy weather was a challenge
6) Generally very nice staff, especially a very nice guy (sorry, forgot to write down his name) from the sea sports centre near the beach, who rented out some swimming equipment for my wife. If we ever have a desire to come back to Hilton Waterfalls again, it's because of people like him.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Yevgeniy75
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear "Yevgeniy75",

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on your recent stay at the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls resort. Our entire team put a lot of effort to maintain the highest standards of service and to let our guests feel most valued and genuinely cared for.

We were very glad that overall, you had an enjoyable stay and that the level of service provided by our helpful team members were up to your satisfaction. Thank you very much for our positive comments concerning our entertainment. I will be sure to pass your feedback to my team of animators, who managed to contribute to your holiday experience and to praise them for the excellent work they do.

I have discussed your comments concerning your breakfast with our executive chef for his follow up and actions.

We will continue with full power and motivation to strive for excellence - hopefully, you will notice a difference during your next stay. I hope we will have a pleasure to welcoming you back to our resort. Please contact our pre-arrival vacation planning team to help us arrange for your holiday.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2014

the best trip in this Hotel with agreat staff in restaurants & the animation team "Oksana Kristina & Lana"& the activities in the pools.. I don't forget a beautiful location of the hotel..

The negative side:" I wish be attention "
1) Air conditioners in rooms not good..
2)not always clean pools..

Thanks for your time..

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear "nourmarmash",

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on the tripadvisor.com

We were happy to know that you were overall satisfied with the resort’s services provided in our resort and that our animation team have succeeded to exceed your expectations in regards to the service delivered.

We put on a lot of effort to maintain the highest standards of service our guests would expect from Hilton Hotels and we do appreciate a lot your kind recognition.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you back to sunny Sharm El Sheikh and to Hilton Waterfalls in a very near future, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Best Regards