Visited this lovely hotel 12 June to 3 July - this was not my first visit but I have to say I am always amazed by its beautiful location and its friendly staff, for whom nothing is too much trouble and are always willing to go the extra mile to please. We were on b&b basis and found the food in Verdi and Cascade to be excellent, evening meals by the pool are to be highly recommended, special thanks you to Ahmed Aziz, Ahmed Radwan, Weale, Ayman, Faraq and Mohammed Saad for all their efforts which especially paid off the night they organised a tanoura dancer [we all thoroughly enjoyed it especially our mum who loves to watch the video]. Days spent lazing at the Chillax Pool looked after by the very pleasant and capable Sayed and we were very well looked after by the bar staff - Hamada, Sayed, George and Mohammed.
Whilst on holiday we visited the spa on several occasions - manicure, pedicure and facials and have to say that Ahmed, Tito, Amira, Habiba, Hamada were all very professional and the treatments were of the highest standard and good value for money. Gemma, from animation team, was a breath of fresh air, always pleasant and willing to be helpful. Checking in was a doddle owing to Mina and Ayman who were speedy, cheerful and very efficient. I would also recommend the hotel taxi service [booked in reception] as it was very reasonable, beautiful cars and very pleasant capable drivers - especially Ahmed Roheim who drove us to Hollywood [a new shopping mall/laser water fountain show and animatronic dinosaurs for children and bouncy castles. Well kept gardens, spotless rooms, beautiful views and wonderful weather what more can you ask for when on holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Splitty, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh