“Excellent !! Hard to leave .” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort

Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
Ranked #94 of 232 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
“Excellent !! Hard to leave .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed this vacation at Hilton water falls , Amazing place and wonderful views . The staff were usually very friendly the food was always in good standards.
The only problem that the water in the main pool was salty and some tiles were not fixed properly. The animation team really made my vacation this is seriously my favourite animation team and the best in sharm el sheikh...
Special thanks to Ahmed, Jemma ,Alina Yan and Marina (animation team) .☺

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relation Officer at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for staying at our resort.

It is always a great pleasure to receive a positive feedback from satisfied guest and I would like to thank you visiting this site and for taking your time to write your comments.

I will be looking forward to welcoming you again to our lovely resort once again and more in a very near future.

Anastasia Antokhina

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (880)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Just got back from an amazing stay at hilton waterfalls staf are amazing and very frirndly! Geogre the bar man thanks for the cocktals.
Anination team are great around the pool and are always letting you know what is going on around the hotel. A special thanks the bow wow and Jemma who are the friendliest peopke going. Loved the karaoke that the animation team do on a sunday where they manged to get my son to sing. Cant wait to come back.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Moustafa S
Dear Guest,

Many greetings form Hilton Waterfalls resort.

I would like to reply to your comments on this website and thank you for sharing your positive feedback about the hospitality of our team members. I was happy to know that our team members have succeeded to exceed your expectations in regards to the service delivered.

We put on a lot of effort to maintain the highest standards of service our guests would expect from Hilton Hotels and we do appreciate a lot your kind recognition.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you back to sunny Sharm El Sheikh and to Hilton Waterfalls in a very near future, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Irbid, Jordan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

the resort was wonderful and we had a great time, this was my third time in sharm every visit was great but this was special at hiltton waterfalls, the rooms were clean, the staff were very friendly and they work hard to make all happy, i just want to thank u all for make our holiday great.special thanks to mohamed awad, osama, hisham (reception) ibrahim,chef tamer.we will come back again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank mardinibasil
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relation Officer at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this review, 4 August 2014

Thank you for your comments on this website.

I would like personally reply and thank you for taking the time to share your impression about our hotel. It is only through your valuable comments that we can continue to improve our products and services for you our valued guests. I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team and share the good feelings you have experienced.

I was delighted to read your comments in which you praise the efficiency of teamwork and an excellent hospitality of hotel’s staff. Such encouraging comments are very rewarding for our people.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write and for allowing Hilton team members to show their best with regards to your service and thanks for your kind appreciation.

london, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

I really appreciate the agent which was help us to do the right choice of our trips in Egypt.I wold like you to improve the Wi-Fi service, other then that I kindly appreciate the service of everybody from that resort but those persons are the best in the resort, fist of all George which is the one and only waiter I ever meet, for the main restaurant I want to thank to Ahmed Mohamed Taha witch was an unexpected waiter( grateful person) and to Hosny Tanek ( my Bedouin brother) the waiter from Shish bish restaurant, from the housekeeping I would kindly like to thank to Ahmed Mohamed Saad which make us feel like in the honey moon during our holiday by giving us an wonderful surprise every day when we come back to the room (arranging the towels in a wonderful way, everyday we found a beautiful surprize created by him, anywhere I was traveling I haven't meet someone to do such a art with the towels) and to the animation team I wold like to thank to Jemma, Yan, Alina, Bow wow, Iana and Cristina ( I cannot remember the DJ name but he was good), they make us feel great in Hilton Sharm Waterfalls resort. Best wishes from Liliana and Johnny

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Liliana A
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relation Officer at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear Guest,

I was very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were totally satisfied with the products and services we are offering.

My absolute pleasure was to know that our team members have managed to deliver a bit of personal care as it’s our goal to provide an extra service to our guest and to let them feel most relaxed and comfortable while staying with us. I will surely pass your feedback to all my colleagues and personally to those team members, who you have mentioned in your letter.

On behalf of entire Hilton Waterfalls team I would like to thank you for your kind recognition. Such positive feedbacks are very rewarding to us.

I am sure we will be able to welcoming you back to our resort again and again. .

Best regards,
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

I enjoyed my time & had much fun in Hilton waterfalls resort with very good stuff , so kind guests & very funny animation team , so special thanks to Ahmed Bow wow, Gemma , Alena , Anya , Maria & the greatest Dj Hossam ..... I really had amazing nights with you my friends and I wanna to say good job & keep going ;)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
      Location
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Watford
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

2nd time at this Hotel the Hotel and staff were as good as last time
No problems no hassle .A special mention must go to Gemma from the Animation team always found time to chat to all the guests despite being the only Brit on the animation team which i know wasn't easy for her
A special mention as well to all the Pool Bar staff excellent service as always well done guys see you all again soon.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near bottom pool the sea view is stunning
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Lovejoy03500

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

I really enjoyed this hotel , Amazing place and wonderful view , the staff were friendly and co-operative , the food were amazing , nice animation team every thing was amazing , i would like to go there again

Room Tip: i recommend sea view rooms
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Amr M
Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for staying at our resort.