Another stay at Hilton waterfall....never disappoints us and we will definitely be going back again, people often ask why do we go to the same place again and again...I answer "when somewhere is like a second home and you get all you want from a place why go anywhere else"
This is true of this hotel and ultimately country, we would find it hard to beat Egypt or this hotel.
Reasons being the weather is fantastic, this hotel has sea/private beach, pools (7) great places to relax in the evening, fantastic rooms, we had a sea view this time wow what a view in the day but also at night with the full moon reflection bouncing off the sea, great food and restaurants and the main reason for our return is the people and colleagues who make this hotel a brilliant place to spend time at.
Cascade restaurant food is good buffet style, variety is good and standards are high, colleagues to mention who looked after us are: Samare, Zeinab, these ladies really did have a job on their hands this time trying to control when and where people sat, managed this with a smile and very professional, well done. Waiters who supplied us with drinks and a smile were Yousif, Ahmed, Daia, Mr coffee, Ramy and Mohammed, Mahmoud
Paradise reef restaurant, we ate here more this time than pervious visits and tried more of the dishes on the menu, the food is lovely and Ehmad and the team treated us like queens, well done and thank you, the atmosphere and setting here is very relaxing and great in the heat with the addition of fans.
Latinos bar, we love to relax here in the evening and a special mention must go to Mohammed who works so hard, he runs the bar mainly on his own and does it very professionally and always with a quiet determination, well done.
We would like to thank Waleed at the reservation desk who was very informative about the restaurant's and amenities across the hotel, his description of the pool island party was the reason we booked for this special evening and it was great, Dinner outside with the guitarist and belly dancer was great, although a small extra charge it was well worth doing.
Reception colleagues were very helpful and on check in we were remembered from last time even the number of rooms we stayed in confirming we truly are remembered for our loyalty and welcomed back.
Our favourite pool, is the health spa pool, and thanks to Mohammed behind the bar, Mohammed, Khaled and samy for looking after us with cold towels and keeping the area nice and tidy and clean.
Health spa, mum had a pedicure and manicure, thanks to Ameer and Hamada
Maria at the guest relations was as helpful as ever and it was lovely to get a phone call from her on our first day at home to check we had arrived home safely, thank you
I was unwell one of the days (nothing to do with the hotel) and room service brought me some refreshment's, the service was very good.
Our room cleaner was Moneer who kept the room very tidy and clean and gave us extra tea and milk which as very much appreciated. He left us a nice little note on our bed when we arrived with a welcome message and some lovely towel art .Thankyou.
Keep up the great work Team waterfall and hope to return again soon.
Nicky and Dee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Expedia, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh