Stayed here for 1 week, never been to Egypt or to a Sensatori resort. Our impressions are not too different from others.
1. Clean and spotless resort
2. Great ground staff - very polite, friendly, helpful whether or not you tip in advance.
3. Great coral - lots of coral fish yards from the shoreline, Great place for the novice snorkeller.
4. Rooms - newish resort (refurbished) so fittings new. Great big bed. Virtually all rooms have great views of Red Sea.
1. Rooms - bath too small, many rooms have only shared balcony. Many swim-up rooms lack privacy.
2. Food - mediocre in range and quality, lukewarm, very repetitive in buffet restaurant. Fruit quality particularly poor. Ala carte restaurants - often lukewarm and portions tiny, including StoneGrill where you have to pay for your meals.
3. No real seafood in buffet restaurant - some fried fish and occasional calamari dish only. No big prawns or any shellfish at all.
4. Packed breakfast very poor - but free of charge, if you have an early excursion.
5. Location - in middle of nowhere, far from Naama Bay etc. Shuttle bus too pricey - over £10 per couple per return trip.
6. Sun loungers - too few around pool areas.
Overall good experience, just don't have too high expectations......
ADVICE - if you are hoping to cash travellers cheques you MUST bring your purchase receipt with you or the bank in the resort will not cash the TC. They say it is Egyptian law!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad