After reading about the Sensatori resorts, and previously enjoying a nearby resort in Sharm, we decided to try this resort not knowing it wasn't even built when we booked.
We were wowed by the entrance and the layout and position of the hotel along with the decor is fantastic. the swimming pool is spacious and right n the beach with plenty of sun beds and sun shades. There's lots of water activities available with scuba diving school in the hotel and snorkelling right on the jetty with a superb view of amazing coral and variaties of fishes.
The staff were courteous but this was also the biggest let down as many times had to repeat requests for drinks etc as they often forgot. I'm sure this with improve in time.
The rooms were very clean and swim up rooms very worth the extra.
Restaurants were good with the main one full of huge varieties of foods but difficult to book the specialist restaurants so book as early as poss!
Event entertainment was very good with Kylie look a likes and entertaining acts after the children's shows.
Overall very pleased with this holiday and would recommend and confident the service issues will improve in time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad