An enjoyable hotel .... Requested and got a top floor room with both pool and sea view .. Room 2502 almost next door to the spa.. Room is excellent size only thing missing in a 5 star is a stocked fridge, few beers along with some mixers would be nice.. Bed was comfortable and tv channel choice was ok , but the room wasn't booked to watch a tv ... Pool area was good with excellent service all day by waiters , spent most days by the infinity pool... Waiters worth a mention here a Ahmad, Ramy, Kamel all great lads and went that extra mile to entertain as well as a constant supply of drinks .. Buffet restaurant ok good selection, themed restaurants good - Middle eastern (Maharba)by far the best and also has the best waiters, special mention to Mostafa who I trusted to select food for me on a number of occasions and each time delivered a superb dish. The Italian is ok but lacks Italian ambience, the diner on the beach I thought was poor again no real atmosphere .... Didn't try the stone grill or Japanese my view is that all a la carte restaurants in a 5* hotel should be free.
Tried the spa - had an excellent cucumber,peppermint wrap which certainly eased the sun burn .. Well worth the money..
Evening drinking areas do lack a bit of atmosphere as they are not designed for people to sit together and have a bit of banter.. Could be easily resolved with a few more seats and maybe a bit of music..
Overall a great holiday and would definitely consider if I was to return to Egypt ... Maybe Thomsons should take a look at other quality 5* hotels to adopt some of the usp's that make them stand out - I'm thinking Riu or Excellence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad