My wife and I spent 11 nights here at the beginning of June 2014. From the coach transfer onwards we had a great vacation. It was our wedding anniversary while we were there and we received both an anniversary card and cake upon arrival.
The room itself (4333) was large and clean with window looking into the bathroom (lovely mood lighting in the bathroom). The view looked over the back of the hotel and out to the sea.
The beach is right by the pools and had plenty of parasols. You could also snorkel just off the jetty and this was really good with lots of fish to see.
There are plenty of pools to swim in and although you can’t leave your towel before 8am (this never bothered us), you could still find loungers after 10am. We liked the loungers under the canopies as they gave us sun in the morning but a light shade in the afternoon. The main pool is also used for midday aqua aerobics but is never too busy. We spent most days swimming in the infinity pool.
There is no swim up bar but the staff around the pool constantly bring you drinks, water and in the afternoon fruit and cold towels. Ahmed our waiter was amazing and knew exactly what we wanted every day, he worked tirelessly and always had a smile and a quick chat.
The food is all of a high standard. Breakfast in the buffet restaurant caters for all and there is a lot of variety. For breakfast and lunch they don’t mind you wearing shorts/ flip-flops. There is also a snack bar next to the main pool (lunch only) which serves great burgers/ pizza etc and there are also free Ice-Creams which you can take. The restaurant on the beach (Tiran) serves similar food to the snack bar.
Evening meals are spread around the complex and are a mixture of A-La-Carte and Buffet. All of which are to a high standard but the restaurants do require long trousers for the men.
There are plenty of bars to cater for different tastes, we especially liked the piano bar and the resident entertainers there Tom and Jon who are exceptionally talented.
In terms of entertainment we were very impressed. The Sensi boys and Girls sang most nights at The Venue (located outside the main door and also used for welcome meeting). The range of shows and singing styles were brilliant. Emily is a fantastic singer! We also saw tributes flown from the UK to Robbie Williams and Jessie J (very good). For adults there is a very funny Comedy Cellar by the beach on a Monday night. Please note that most entertainment starts from about 21:00.
We didn’t try the spa but understand it is of the same high standard. The on-site shops are Ok and again varied.
Calls to the UK from Egypt are expensive at 25 Egyptian pounds per minute so if you can make use of the free Wi-Fi to make calls do that (we saw people making video calls from the lobby a lot)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad