“Beutiful place, gorgeous weather”

Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh
Ranked #33 of 233 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was my second visit, as soon as I got home I booked sensatori egypt for next year. Great service, lovely rooms so clean and tidy. Food was good could always find something we all liked. Kids entertainment in the venue is great for the younger ones, could do with doing something for the older children as my 8 and 9 year old weren't really interested in the Ben and Holly show. Looking forward to are next visit

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank jonesylj86
shaarawim, General Manager at Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear jonesylj86,

Thank you for your comments, it is the highest compliment to us to welcome returning guests and I am very happy to read you have already booked your third stay. I look forward to welcoming you again next year, please contact me here or by email if I could be of assistance.

Mohamed Shaarawi

Write a ReviewReviews (6,720)

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was mine and my boyfriends first hot holiday away together. We just wanted a relaxing 2 week holiday to do absolutely nothing, we had a budget and thought this would be way out, but we got a really good deal!
We'd seen all the brilliant reviews and my Cousin and his partner had been before and said it was amazing.
I cannot fault this place one bit!
Everything was just perfect!
The food, oh the food... there was such a large selection and variety, you could never get bored.
The ongoing flowing drinks throughout the day is fantastic, the staff waited on you hand and foot.
They'd bring you drinks all day long, cold flannels, crisps, pots of fruit....
The entertainment was great too, they had shows every night in the The Venue and then an amazing pianist Tom Beech playing in the piano bar every evening and a guitarist... they were so good!
Every Thursday they flew in 2 top comedians from the UK... they were too funny!
This has been a really amazing memorable holiday and we will defo defo be going back some day.
The hotel is perfect for couples, friends and families!
A massive 10/10, I did not want to come home lol :)

9  Thank Kat H

Dear Kat H,

Thank you very much for your excellent review; it was a pleasure to read. Your comments I will definitely be sharing with my team to motivate them to continue their hard work.

It was our pleasure to be a part of yours and your boyfriends first hot holiday together and to help you make lasting memories. I hope we can welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stayed at the Sensatori for 2 weeks beginning on the 1st June and it was fantastic. All staff really made our holiday special by being so attentive. You didn't even have to leave your sunlounger! The hotel is absolutely spotless and there are staff constantly working to achieve this. We stayed in room 1208 and our cleaner Mohammed was exceptional, The food was nice but could be improved ever so slightly, more choice at breakfast would be amazing. Allah who looks exactly like Eddie Murphy was fantastic!! Really funny and always made sure we were having a nice holiday.

I would suggest that the entertainment went on slightly later, even if it was a disco until 1am? Just to keep everyone in high spirits and keep the younger couples happy.

It was my partners birthday while we were there and the lovely Thomson ladies helped me to arrange a romantic meal on the beach with our own guitar player which was really special.

Aside from a few off nights with the food, it was beautiful! We would definitely return.

Charlie and Emily

Room Tip: If you get a room with a jacuzzi on the seafront they are brilliant. We stayed in room 1208 which wa...
6  Thank Emily S

Dear EmilyandCharlie,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Sensatori Sharm el Sheikh to celebrate your partner’s birthday. It is lovely to read that you marked the occasion in such a special way, I am glad you both enjoyed the event as well as the holiday in general.

I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was our 2nd trip to Egypt and we thought we would try the Sensatori in Sharm due to Thomson heavily recommending it and we were not disappointed. The holiday was exceptional value for money and we didn't want to come home!!
The hotel staff were all very polite, friendly and professional at all times. There was an excellent selection of food at all meal times and of a very high quality. Especially in the Italian restaurant.
We had a standard room which was great and the bed was huge! We were glad that we didn't upgrade to a swim up room as this was a considerable hike on the price and we would have been disappointed.
The pool and beach areas were all spotless.
In the evening we spent every night in the piano bar listening to the delightful and very talented Jon Williams and Tom Beech. Their choice of music was very much our cup of tea and these guys provided the best entertainment we have had on any of our hols. There is alternative entertainment in the venue every night but we found it too happy clappy and not for us.
We will definitely be returning to this fab place!!!

Room Tip: Pool view is recommended. Don't opt for swim up room, you will be disappointed
6  Thank Nickystevens

Dear Nickystevens,

Many thanks for your excellent review, I am very happy we have met your expectations after being highly recommended by Thomson.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you again as our returning guests. If you have any requests or I could help in any way please let me know and I will do my best.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was our 3rd visit. And we loved it as much as our first visit when the hotel first opened. We went for a family swim up suite which was lovely. It's the same as a normal swim up room but we had a lounge/dining room which also opened up onto the balcony. As we had a suite it meant we had two sun loungers for the swim up which was lovely. We also had a free mini bar which was great. We stayed in block 1, room 1102.
Our favourite restaurant was the Tiran diner for dinner. The service was great, they can't do enough for you, filling up your drinks, checking the food is okay. We managed to book there most nights.
We tried the stone grill (one you have to pay for) for the first time this year. It was a great experience, you cook the meat in front of you exactly how you want it. Once again the the service was great in here, making sure we knew how to work the stone cooker. We the. Got extra chips and sauces, great staff!
After experiencing the service in theses restaurants, the fountain view (main buffet restaurant) let's them down, some lunch times and dinner we didn't get asked if we wanted a drink or didn't have a bottle of water. Wasn't really a problem for us, as we are in and out quickly.
We didn't pay for hotel wifi so booked with an outside excursion company which was great. You would think a 5star hotel would include free wifi in the rooms. This wouldn't change my opinion on the hotel though.
We will probably be back next year to make it our 4th visit.

Room Tip: Defiantly worth paying a bit extra to get a swim up room with a sea view. They are lovely!
4  Thank Sarah-Jayne C

Dear Sarah-Jayne C,

Thank you very much for your comments but especially for your support of our hotel. I am very happy to read you continue to enjoy each and every holiday here.

I am sorry that you felt the service at the Fountain View restaurant was not up to the same standard as the a la carte restaurants. Although buffet style the service should not be any less attentive and this issue shall be raised with the restaurant manager to be monitored carefully.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you again next year. Please let me know if I could help with anything at any time.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Good hotel, good holiday, good entertainment, wonderful room, wonderful beach what more could you ask. We found everthing was just as it said in the brochure or web site and we really could not fault this hotel nor were we wanting to find fault.
Staff just couldnt be any more helpful and wi fi was a little slow but o.k I have experienced worse.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andrew704

Dear Andrew704,

Many thanks for your review and positive comments on the hotel and staff. I am very pleased you have had a good holiday and hope to welcome you again soon,

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Our first time in Egypt and thanks to recommendations from direct family and friends the Coral Seas Sensatori was chosen. The best holiday we've had. All the Egyptian staff spoke English! All were very friendly, helpful and looked after us completely. The 6 restaurants are all excellent, especially the Casa Bianca Italian restaurant, where else could you get beef fillet included in the all inclusive tariff. It was simply delicious. We tried to find a problem but everything was so perfect we just couldn't find one. It really was that good and total value for money. Temperatures were 35 - 39C and apparently they climb to 45+ in August.

3  Thank Tony R

Dear Tony R,

I would like to thank you for your excellent review, it is an honour to know we have been a part of the best holiday you have ever had. Thank you also to your friends and family who have recommended us to you.

I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again one day as our returning guests.