Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh
US$111
US$54
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$102
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$79
  • Pool
US$87
US$63
US$173
Grand Rotana Resort & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$98
US$48
US$52
6,856 results
All reviewspiano barstone grillswim up roomtiran dinerfountain view restaurantadult poolcoral seafishfamily poolbuffet restaurantmain poola la carte restaurantsour favouritegreat holidaymain restaurantevening entertainmentcouldn't do enough
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I went with my boyfriend for a week away in the sun and I can't say how impressed I was! The service by far was the best service I've ever had at hotels, food was great, pools were great and evening time was lovely and peaceful with a piano- no tacky evening entertainment!

The hotel has 5 a la carte and one main restaurant, we didn't go to the two a la cartes you had to pay for but the Italian, American and middle eastern were amazing and made the evenings so enjoyable!

We stayed in the hotel complex but we went on a camel ride, to the sheesha tents and did some water sports- it had everything at the hotel you didn't need to go out!

Service was brilliant and lovely staff they made the holiday so much fun!

I NEVER like to go back to the same hotel but this is the first time I have come back and CANNOT WAIT to go back!!!

Such an amazing romantic holiday- couldn't recommend it more!!!! So much more to say but fingers are hurting from typing- TRY IT OUT ITS AMAZEBALLS :-D

P.S- we will be back next year sensatori!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: We had sea view but pool view is probably better as you get the pool and the sea- sea view was quite bare! Jacuzzi rooms and swim up looked amazing!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
7  Thank Chloe B
shaarawim, General Manager at Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Chloe B,

I would like to thank you for your excellent review; it was a pleasure to read. I am especially happy to read you are already planning a return visit next year. Please contact me here or by email if you feel there is anything I could help with and I will do my best.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Recently spent 11 days at the Sensatori hotel and it was the first time that we have been on a package holiday with Thomsons. The hotel is a good 4/5 star hotel and we agree with the other positive comments already posted. The snorkelling and SCUBA diving is very good!

The service is friendly and attentive throughout the hotel, but especially in the reception area bar. Although this may be spoilt in the future, as the at the poolside towel hut staff seemed eager for tips and I suspect that in time this will spread throughout the hotel. No real problem with this, but one of the benefits of an all-inclusive holiday is that you don’t generally need to carry cash around… Incidentally, if you need cash there are a few cash machines in the hotel and the exchange rates were better than the UK airport.

We were informed that the hotel was 97% full, but even so we never had a problem of getting sunbeds at any time. We were lazy for the first few days and used exactly the same poolside beds, then tried the ones on the beach. The hotel has a good policy of not allowing unattended beds before 08:00. Another nice touch was that the hotel kept the restaurant open for new arrivals, drinks and bottles of water were readily available.

A negative is that the free Wi-Fi has a very small range; the cost for open access throughout the hotel is very expensive. Included drinks were readily available until 12:00 midnight and the local beer quality was acceptable. Didn’t really need it, but we weren’t informed of the cost of the drinks upgrade package.

If you need to retain your room beyond the 12:00 checkout time, then this is available for about £45.00 - which we were told is cheaper than pre-booking through Thomsons. We retained our room until 18:00, which was ideal for us.

It’s nothing to do with the hotel, but the only thing to put us off returning would be the Thomson flight. I travel on a regular basis and the Thomson seats seem to be the shortest pitch that I have ever known. Officially they say that the standard seat pitch is 28”, which probably equates to the UK regulations that state that the minimum distance between the front of the back support cushion of a seat and the back of the seat or other fixed structure in front should be 26”. I would advise upgrading to have extra legroom, otherwise you will suffer! Also there is no entertainment system as it not classed as a long-haul flight.

Room Tip: We had two rooms: a double room with pool view and a family room. Both were spacious and very clean. However, if we ever went back we would get a swim-up room, block 3 looked good.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Nix259

Dear Nix259,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on your recent stay with us.

I am sorry that you felt the recreation team were eager for tips and felt this might be a concept that could spread around the hotel. In fact tipping for service is totally unacceptable by hotel policy and is something we reinforce regularly and act upon strongly when we discover an individual behaving in this way. Tipping is something personal to each guest but service should be of the highest standards to all guests equally.

I am sorry also you did not enjoy the flight. There are now Dreamliner flights running from selected UK airports to Sharm el Sheikh, perhaps you could enquire about this availability at the time of your next booking.

I am glad that overall you have enjoyed a relaxing stay and hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Just back from a week of all inclusive bliss! The hotel is out of this world... Food, service, rooms and pool! All of the waiting staff are so polite and would do anything to make your experience extra special (especially Ahmed at the pool he was fantastic). The only down side to the hotel is the extremely poor wifi but this seems to be a problem everywhere in Egypt! Would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a week for relaxation.

Room Tip: Request block 2 for a fantastic view of the pool and sea
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank ashley m

Dear ashley m,

Many thanks for your comments on your recent week away. It’s great to read you have enjoyed your Sensatori experience with us and I hope we can welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Following a debacle at the Holiday Village. We were transferred here at an extra cost. I have to say, it was worth every penny. Super clean, best beach in the area, food great, loads for the kids to do, spa fantastic, staff friendly and not selling to you like everywhere else in Egypt, The only slight was the kids club was only available at an hour at a time. Great holiday and well worth the extra money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Richard T

Dear Richard T,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you were not happy with your first hotel but glad you have gone on to have a great holiday with us. I hope we can welcome you again in the future as our returning guests.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Staff where extremely friendly and very helpful , hotel had excellent facilities plenty of things to do.
Hotel itself was clean and we'll kept.
Food choice excellent plenty of variety.
Location and transfer to hotel good only a 10 min transfer from the airport.
Beaches where clean and tidy.

Room Tip: Overlooking main swimming pool or overlooking the beach would be best rooms in the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Kenny M

Dear Kenny M,

Many thanks for your excellent review, I am pleased to read you have rated all aspects of your stay positively.

I hope we have the chance to welcome you again to Sensatori Sharm el Sheikh soon.