I travelled to this hotel with my partner for two weeks in June. We had a lovely time and the hotel was everything we hoped it would be. We had paid quite a bit to come here and therefore researched the hotel significantly prior to booking.
We stayed in the ADULT section of the hotel in an ADULT SUPERIOR room and this was definitely worth the extra money (£165 per couple). Prior to our visit I emailed the hotel to request a room overlooking the pool and sea. This request was granted and we were given room 3233. The room was gorgeous and very spacious. The cleaner was lovely and our room was cleaned daily and to a very high standard. There was hair dryers in the room and bathrobes and slippers - a lovely touch.
We used the adult pool daily which was beautiful and very clean. We did have to get up each morning around 7.30am for a bed, but once 8am came we would go back to bed for an hour or so then grab breakfast. The service around the pool was fabulous and the waiters would bring you drinks every half hour/hour.
The food was lovely and we had no trouble booking into the restaurants at all. We always booked them in the evening when we were out and could always get booked in for the following few days. The food overall was very good, I am a vegetarian and I could always find something I liked. The restaurants included in the all inclusive are the Italian, Marhaba, Tiran Dinner and the main buffet restaurant - the fountain view - All require long trousers to be worn in the evening.
Breakfast consisted of omelettes, pancakes, cereals, toast, fresh eggs - there was always something to eat. Fresh fruit juice/ water/ tea coffee was always available.
Overall we had a fantastic holiday - the food was excellent, weather was lovely and the entertainment was good. Entertainment consisted of the piano bar from around 7pm then there was a show in the venue at 9.45 each night. After that most people went back to the piano bar.
The only negative thing I would say about this hotel (if I had to) is that the fridges are not stocked and the all inclusive stops at 12. The thing that most annoyed us was the service in the fountain view in terms of drinks. In the evening/lunch it was often difficult to get served.
However, overall a great holiday and would return. We have already booked up for Sensatori mexico for next year as we were so impressed by the Sensatori brand .....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad