“Lovely holiday”

Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh
Ranked #34 of 230 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel from 25th of June to the 2nd of July. It was my first trip to Egypt and I have to say that I get more than I expected from the Hotel and from the Country as well. Staff, food, room, pools and the beach are excellent!

I would definitely go back!

3  Thank beladobos
shaarawim, General Manager at Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear beladobos,

Thank you for your comments of your week away. I am really pleased we made your first visit to Egypt an enjoyable one and exceeded your expectations.

I look forward to being able to welcome you back soon. Please let me know if there is anything I could do to help.

There are newer reviews for Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Just returned from a wonderful family holiday.First visit to Egypt and cannot fault.Previous visits to Sensaatori in Tenerife and despite enjoying our holidays there this was much better in terms of service,rooms and value for money.We had family suite which was very central but quiet and large enough for 4 of us.Room was spotless and well looked after with lots of nice touches by staff-rose petals on bed and turn down service.Kids club/entertainment/pools were great.Beach and sea beautiful-great snorkelling which was highlight of my children's holiday.Will definitely return and a big thank you to all the wonderful staff who all made our holiday so special

4  Thank BARL4

Dear BARL4,

Thank you for your comments; I am very pleased we have been able to make your first experience of Egypt an enjoyable and memorable holiday.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you and your family as our returning guests. Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time in case I could help with anything.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I went here with my partner and three children and have to say that from the time we arrived the staff were exceptionally helpful and that didn't change throughout our stay. The staff really do go above and beyond what is expected and one waiter would even tie up latex gloves to make balloons to try and entertain the little ones. The friendliness of the staff makes this place special.
The problem for me with this hotel was there didn't seem to be enough choice of entertainment and could be a little boring in the evening if you didn't have some company there. None of the bars really have any atmosphere and also feel a little dull.
There are three pools to choose from and one is an adults only. We never had a problem getting a sun lounger and as there is huge stretch of beach in front of the hotel there is always the choice of a two minute walk there anyway. Everyone should get a snorkel and check out the fish and coral at the end of the hotels jetti.
A major selling point for this hotel is the quality of the nursery. Anyone wanting to have to two minutes to themselves or in our case spend some time with our 9 year old whilst the two little ones were playing in nursery can rest assured that the staff are as good as any found back in the uk. The girls in there also gave us a little folder at the end of our stay showing all the things that the children had made and we would get a detailed report on what they ate, played with and even when they had been to the toilet. I can't fault the staff in the nursery and they made the holiday a different experience.
The food is good in this hotel but not excellent. I had some nice meals and some not so good ones, including a cold steak and mash which myself and partner had to send back.
I would go back to the sensatori but only if they just made a few changes it ...could be fantastic.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Travellingk2015

Dear Travellingknight33,

Many thanks for your feedback of your recent family holiday. Thank you especially for your very kind words about our staff. I am very proud of my team and the hard work they put in each and every day.

I am sorry that you felt the evenings were lacking in atmosphere. We host high quality entertainment at The Venue and Piano Bar with the Sensatori resident show cast and also there are fly-in acts every week for more variety too.

All in all I am glad you have enjoyed your stay with us and hope we have the chance to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband myself, our two daughters two son in laws and five grand children aged from ten years to six years have just arrived back home after a fabulous week at this beautiful hotel.
We arrived in the evening and we're given a welcome drink and a lovely cool towel before were taken to the fountain view restaurant for something to eat, while our cases were taken to our swim up rooms.
All of the staff were excellent with the children, even remembering their names,and nothing was a bother for them.
Every need is catered for, service is second to none, all staff from reception to cleaning staff and waiters were the most courteous and pleasant we have experienced in our many years of holidaying abroad. We have also been to sensatori Tenerife and sensatori Crete, but this was by far the best.
The food was fantastic even our grandchildren were spoiled for choice, and there were no tricky tummies, which I had been concerned about before we had gone to Egypt ,but there was absoloutely no need to be as the hygiene standards are first class.
The entertainment was excellent and our grandchildren loved going to the venue every evening to see Ben and Anna, and thoroughly enjoyed the evening entertainment afterwards.as did all the adults.
Will we return to Sensatori Sharm el Sheik, absoloutely, without a doubt, one of our best holidays by far.
Thank you once again to all the staff for making our holiday one to remember.

Room Tip: We stayed in swim up room in block two with a sea view, which I would highly recommend.
7  Thank Artbell

Dear Artbell,

Thank you very much for your excellent review; it was a pleasure to read and an honour to know that you have rated us as the best Sensatori you have been to so far.

I am very happy you and your family have enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please let me know if there might be anything I could help with and I would do my best for you.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed here from the 13th to 27th June in a family swim up room in block 2 with a perfect sea view. This room appeared to have been recently refurbished and was well maintained by Sayed with plenty of space for us and our two children. Even though the hotel was at 90% occupancy we never had any trouble finding sun beds and because of the size of the resort it never felt overcrowded. Mamoud, our towel/pool attendant, always went out of his way to help, be it fetching extra sun beds for the children, giving advice on Sharm and helping us to learn Egyptian. Thanks also to Islam, Amir and Little Mohammed, (well done on the promotion) at the snack bar for their help also. Food at the Fountain View was not as good this year as in previous years (in our opinion) but we never went hungry. This opinion seemed to be shared by many others giving the length of the queues at the a la carte booking machines each morning. Casa Bianca and Marhaba excellent in both food quality and service from the staff, especially Khalid, Ahmed and Waled. Entertainment was very good, although the resident show cast acts haven't changed in three years, despite this it was still enjoyable and delivered to a high standard. All in all, a wonderful time was had by all and we are looking forward to our next visit.

7  Thank Steven J

Dear Steven J,

Thank you very much for your review but especially for your support of our hotel. Thank you also for highlighting those members of staff that stood out to you in helping you enjoy your holiday, their efforts will not go unnoticed.

I am sorry that you felt standards had dropped in terms of food. We have recently upgraded our menus and are constantly striving to improve. I hope that on your next visit you find it much better again.

Overall I am pleased you enjoyed another holiday with us and I look forward to welcoming you again soon for your fourth stay.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Arrived 11.6.2014. I stayed in room 3116 (swim up room) which over looked the adult pool. Nice room but it got the sun from about 7am and by 2 pm you were in the shade. Ok for me as by 2pm the Sun was the last thing I needed. I woke every day about 6.30 and looked out across the pool, which had people on the Sun beds! The sun wasnt even out at this time. 1 girl in the top corner who towelled up 5 beds, 1 guy to the left who towelled up 2. I used to give a running commentary to the wife of who was there until she threatened to swing for me and to be honest I didnt fancy my chances :). Any way after going back to bed to snooze for another hour and looking out, the beds were now almost fully taken and by 8 you had as much chance of getting a bed as I had of dating Miss World, and to put that in to context my wife thinks I was punching above my weight when I got with her. However all is not lost. If you get to the big pool by 9.30 ish you still had a chance of a bed near to the water, by 10 you could still get a bed but further back but by 11 just head for the beach with the Russians, content in the fact you obviously drunk yourself senseless the previous night, sir/madam I salute you.

I actualy thought breakfast sucked, the beef bacon was as tough as Ghandi's flip flop, the mushroms were tasteless and don't even get me started on what they tried to pass off as sausages! On the plus side the poached eggs were ok. I actually thought the other meals were really good, I only ate in the fountain bar three nights, the other times I ate in the three restaurants that you had to book which was easy to do.

Entertainment
I thought the entertainment was really good, in any other all inclusive that I have ever stayed it is so poor that by 10pm your ready for bed or death, here the bars were still buzzing at 12. The Staff do a Overtones gig in the piano bar which is really good, if anything not long enough, and everything I saw in the Venue was really worth watching.

I thought the service was excellent, there wasnt many times that you had an empty glass and if you ever had to go to the bar the staff seemed a bit offended that they hadnt noticed your glass was empty.

All in all a great holiday, and I would go back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
22  Thank Colin D

Dear Colin D,

Thank you for your review, which I have enjoyed reading. I am sorry that some items of the breakfast buffet were not to your taste but glad that overall you have enjoyed the food, service and entertainment whilst on holiday.

I hope to have the chance to welcome you and your wife again soon as our returning guests.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We have just returned from a week at Sensatori, we were recommended by a friend and it certainly did not disappoint... 5* service - 5* room - in fact 5* everything, stunning pools, the sea and snorkelling are second to none, the little extra's and attention to detail make it really special.

Food: I am not a fussy eater but I do expect good quality given what we paid, it did not disappoint, the Italian was especially good, delicious food..

The hotel grounds are exemplary, the staff work so hard to keep it perfect as is the whole hotel.
we read the reviews about mosquitos so went armed with everything required, we didn't see a single one the whole week and had no bites whatsoever! All the staff are so friendly and polite, nothing was too much trouble! I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough and will most certainly be booking again next year!

Thank you Sensatori for a wonderful, relaxing week..

Room Tip: We had room 2206 fabulous, pools right outside the door!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank naps2731

Dear naps2731,

Thank you for your excellent review, I am very glad we have lived up to the recommendation you have received from your friend and you enjoyed a relaxing week away with us.

I look forward to welcoming you again next year as our returning guests. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I could help.