“Amazing”

Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh
Ranked #33 of 233 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was our second visit and again we were not disappointed, the hotel accommodated our request for adjoining rooms. Visited all the restaurants, however the tepenyaki was the highlight with a real performance by the chef that added to the experience.
The only negative would be if you don't tip you can miss out on drinks especially on the beach. We are again looking to go back 2015 as we could not fault the service, cleanliness or the staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Sally9576
shaarawim, General Manager at Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Sally9576,

I would like to thank you for your comments and especially your support. It is an honour to welcome our loyal guests time and again and I look forward to welcoming you again next year. If there is anything I could help with at any time please let me know.

Mohamed Shaarawi

Write a ReviewReviews (6,720)

Reviewed 5 August 2014

this hotel is one of the best that we have stayed in. From arriving till leaving we were treated fantastically. The main restaurant offers the same food each day but well cooked and edible, however with all the other restaurants to chose from we always had something different to eat. Entertainment excellent and all day entertainment. would highly recommend the swim up pool. Only let down was lack of wi-fi

Room Tip: we were in block 3 facing the adult pool with a swim up room, brilliant and so quiet
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Debbie B,

Thank you for your excellent review. Particularly for your rating us as one of the best hotels you have stayed in, what an honour?! I am sorry you have felt let down by the WiFi. This is actually an ongoing project at the hotel whereby we have already extended the free zone twice this year and are continuing to improve the service.

Thank you once again for your comments and I hope we can welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Me and my boyfriend went for 1 week on 20/7/14. I would advise to bring a few English coins along with you to tip the transfers and waiters etc I would also advise to take a snorkel, swimming shoes for the reef and a waterproof camera. Our room was 1304 with a whirl pool and sea view. It was perfect. We were on the top floor so no one looking over us, beach and sea was right outside our balcony, the coral reef is amazing. We visited Jackson's reef and I would definitely recommend it. Snorkelling was great, there is so much sea life and it is like another world under the water. It would be good if we were given a menu in our room of all the drinks and snacks we could have as all inclusive. As we never knew what choice we had when on beach/by pool etc. The service was great at night time when out for our tea. I would recommend the Italian restaurant. All staff are very friendly and work very hard. Beach was very clean and sea is amazing. Full of fish even in the shallow bits. Entertainment at night was good. Jon Williams was brill. Also liked lady gaga tribute. Only bad points are The orange juice was more like orange cordial, room smelt a bit funny, waiters in fountain view seem to take plate away and I felt a bit rushed when eating. But all the good things about the hotel out weigh that. Great holiday and I would consider going there again for longer. A week wasn't long enough!

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Vicky-B1986,

Many thanks for your comments on your recent week away. Thank you also for raising the few points you have experienced, all have been passed on to the relevant department head to look into further.

I am glad overall you and your boyfriend have enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I could be of assistance at any time.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Beautiful location where the staff and entertainment team have found the perfect balance between being attentative and giving the individual their space. Good food throughout all the restaurants with an excellent booking system and the best live evening entertainment I've had on a holiday so far.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Lcb1970

Dear Lcb1970,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am happy to read you have had a relaxing stay and hope we have the chance to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Had a lovely time here, picked up & quickly taken to hotel. Taken to restaurant while cases were taken to our room, room was lovely, great view but only water in the fridge, (would of liked a bit more variety) like you get at other all inclusive hotels.. Spent our time at the adult pool every day nice and quiet, and left to it, which was lovely. Guys came round every few minutes with cold drinks, (probably drunk our weight in lemonade) also had fresh fruit & cold towels in the afternoon which was a nice touch, the towel guy was a bit of a jobs worth and would time us all in the morning by his watch (and not ours) and was quite petty at times, would stop off everyday at the sports bar by the beach for a ice cold drink on our way back, staff were so nice and would remember what we wanted everyday . Went to the Italian most nights, they do an amazing artichoke soup (I asked for the recipe but never did get it) had the salmon which was wonderful, my husband has lot of different pastas, even making up different ones for him. Such lovely staff , couldn't do enough for you. Also used the merhaba oh my goodness , wonderful food, great staff and lovely surroundings,
Didn't use the fountain restaurant in the evenings as found it all a bit repetitive and stodgy, but was great for breakfast, try the fresh yogurts, they were lovely, actually had our breakfast with some sparrows, (felt like Snow White ! )
Did have a bit of a problem with our room guy, who would swap things around all the time so couldn't find things, instead of getting in with the job in hand, a couple of my tee-shirts went missing and some underwear, (did get some back after complaining, with a big bouquet of fresh flowers) which was lovely but would of rather had my clothes back really.
Anyway we wouldn't let it spoil our holiday.
Found it very hot and very friendly , usually keep our selfs to our selfs but met lots of people on this holiday.
All of the staff were so helpful especially the managers in the restaurants, they came out with a birthday cake for my husband and the whole restaurant sung happy birthday which was a really nice touch. Didn't really venture out from the complex as it was a get away chill holiday for us. A lovely hotel lots of family's & couples so great for all really. You don't need any money as everything is included only really spent money on tips for the staff ...

Room Tip: Paid extra for a jacuzzi but didn't need it as spent all our time round the pool !
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GazzaX

Dear GazzaX,

Thank you for taking the time to review your holiday at Sensatori Sharm el Sheikh. I am sorry to read that you had some issues with your room attendant. During the servicing of rooms the room attendants are trained to tidy up as well as clean, which in many cases means that some items are moved. However this is not with the intention of hiding the item and certainly items should never be removed from the room. I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused and reassure you that this will be further investigated to make sure nothing was intentional here and assure nonoccurrence.

Overall I am pleased you had a lovely holiday with us and I hope we have the chance to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Amazing hotel, with exceptionally friendly and efficient staff, beautiful spacious room which accommodated 2 adults (one in wheelchair) and 2 children - we had a lovely family room in block 2 which overlooked the main pool and sea. The food as usual was delicious (we have stayed in this hotel now 3 times and are looking forward to our 4th time next year).
The hotel and rooms were spotless - staff cleaned everywhere daily. The shops in the hotel are well stocked with everything you may need.
If you want a lovely, friendly, relaxing holiday then this is the place to go.

Room Tip: For wheelchair access when travelling with family then block 2 is fantastic.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Laura T

Dear Laura T,

Thank you very much for your review and your support. It is an honour to welcome you back time and again and we look forward to welcoming you once again next year for your fourth stay. If there is ever anything I could assist with please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Will definitely go back again, the food was good the people so friendly and helpful. The rooms so clean and everywhere so nice.. The only fault was for the men having to wear trousers in the restaurants at night when they should be able to wear smart shorts & shirts as we saw a lot of ladies going in wearing inappropriate clothing which I think was unfair.

Room Tip: Seaview was lovely
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jackie g

Dear jackiegibbs2503,

Many thanks for your excellent review. Our evening dress code is smart/casual whereby men are expected to wear long trousers. This is a standard set in many 5* establishments worldwide, including Sensatori Resorts. Beachwear is unacceptable and from experience we have learned that shorts for men vary too much to an extent that might not be acceptable at an evening meal. While on the other hand female fashion is constantly changing and one can rarely if ever see women in shorts unless they are fashionable and smart. I'm sorry if this appears discriminatory but it is a fact too.

Overall I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you again soon. If I could be of assistance at any time please let me know.