There are no words to describe how wonderful this place is! My husband and I stayed at the sensatori for our honeymoon from the 20th July for one week, our only regret is not saying longer!!
I won't go into the ins and outs of everything it is already clear on here that the service, hotel, cleanliness and food is amazing (especially the Thai corner in the main restaurant and the American diner for lunch time ) I'll just mention the extras - we had a hot tub room facing the beach which was amazing, it got used a lot more than I thought it would as it has a shower attached also you can literally use it to get ready instead of the bathroom :) we did the trip to Cairo to see the pyramids which is a must, the company and tour guide made the trip more than worth the money and it was not as hot or uncomfortable as I had anticipated. We dived with the on site ocean college twice as the first one was so good! I did not think I would ever dive as the thought terrified me, but the instructor was patient and so reassuring we went back for a second, the prices are more than reasonable.
We did the day trip to waterpark, was a brilliant day out even for us adults travelling without children :)
This is our fifth trip to Egypt and here are the reasons why I would only ever now go to sensatori - you get a sandy beach and sea before the coral creating a bath tempreture lagoon it's beautiful, no dodgy belly whatsoever, the cocktails didn't make us sick once ( thank you Mohammed in the top bar by reception ) the choice for food, bars, entertainment is un paramount to anywhere else, the staff are un hassling and extremely friendly and eager to please always, we went in the last week of Ramadan and cannot praise the level of service enough!
We will be returning next year this time with the children and will get a swim up family room, they look as every bit convenient as they sound!
Sensatori have got it right in regards to service without hassle, even the shop keepers don't barter prices they are what they are even though they are expensive so make sure your kitted out before you go. They have it right in it's luxury without the normal tacky extras thrown in as they are at many other Egyptian hotels, all the hotels I have visited in Egypt have been 5* but this is the only true 5* in the respect that there is literally not one thing I can grumble even slightly about! The place has it all if your going to Egypt there is nowhere else to go this is the one :)
Thank you so much to sensatori and all it's staff for making our honeymoon just perfect, the honeymoon package on top of an already exceptional hotel is exactly the experience we were hoping for and it will live with us forever. See you next year!
Lorelei and Scott McKay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad