We stayed for 10 nights in July. It was hotter than the sun, but we managed due to the great design of the resort having a curve which encouraged a breeze throughout the day. Temperatures from between 35-48C through our stay. It was probably a little too warm around 3pm. The rest of the day was lovely.
Staff cannot do enough to keep you happy, drinks flow constantly. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Food was excellent especially in the 'booked' restaurants. In particular the Marharba restaurant and a good attention to hygiene ensuring guests all used alcohol gels before entering the restaurants. We did however get sick, not sure how, but it happened. Got some tablets form the chemist and that sorted me out very quickly.
Snorkelling was frankly amazing. we did a boat trip with 3 dives but it wasn't a patch on the coral reef outside the hotel. £3 for a snorkel set was the best money spent to hire all trip. AMAZING MUST DO!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, Odigeo, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad