This is a fantastic hotel, clean and quiet. We were ready for a quiet relaxing break, and this fit the bill perfectly.
Firstly the hotel, it's lovely. It holds ISO certificates for cleanliness, which is no surprise because there are people constantly sweeping and wiping, and the restaurants are insect free. The hotel staff themselves are really friendly and can't do enough for you. We had a few issues with our room, told reception, by the time we got back to the room the workmen were already there waiting to go in and fix them.
There are several different pools on the complex, and even though the hotel was full, we never had a problem finding a sun lounger. If you don't fancy a pool, the hotel has it's own private stretch of beach that's protected by security people at each end so you don't get any hassle from local traders trying to sell you stuff.
The sea is crystal clear, and when you go snorkelling it's like being in an aquarium there's so many fish to see. The hotel has it's own dive school, where we did a four day diving course, and you couldn't do it in a better place. We also did the trips to Cairo and Luxor, good to do, but very long days and tiring.
Overall, can't recommend it highly enough, though I'm probably shooting my self in the foot when I say that because when we looked at some dates for next year we found it's already booked up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad