If you enjoy sun, sand, sea and snorkelling and a brilliant hotel where the staff want you to make the most of the experience- then this is for you!
Our teenage kids thought it was their best holiday so far! Great fun filming tropical fish,safe and easy to relax, really friendly and totally accommodating staff and 7 days of cloudless skies and lovely sunsets.
We enjoyed the trip to Sharm and would also recommend the local camel ride with Casanova!
Impressive food throughout the week and at all restaurants ( except the American diner- which is fine if you enjoy eating burgers in airless conditions!). Food was freshly cooked and plentiful with so much choice. The hotel felt spacious and offered complete relaxation.
Would certainly recommend this first class hotel.
Thomson need a reprimand for not stating in literature and website that a dress code of trousers is required for all evening meals including boys over 12!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad