“Wonderful holiday”

Hilton Sharks Bay Resort
Ranked #68 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed 10 days and we had beautiful time.Stuff was very helpful and friendly. Animator team was awesome especially Andray russian young guy who always keen to communicate and help.Sharmania team who are doing water sports and other ground activities were kind.We will always remember Sharmania team member Mohamed Ali who helped choosing right activities for us and offered good prices too:)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Managment-Hilton, PA to GM at Hilton Sharks Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Sharks Bay Resort for your recent holiday and for your feed back on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that we achieved our aim of ensuring your holiday to be both relaxing and memorable.

May I thank you once again for your feedback and we hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hilton Sharks Bay.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Stayed here as the Sinai Dive Club is based here and I was going for a weeks diving.

The hotel is very nice, it's spaced out well and the service is very good.

I was given room 5107 which was at the far end of the complex but good for me as I wanted to do as much walking as I could there. The room itself was very spacious and quiet. It had air conditioning which was great after a day in the sun. The bathroom was great, the only thing missing was a bathrobe which I would expect from a Hilton.

The pools were very pretty and there was also a small beach area which was great for families with small kids as they could build sand castles etc. There are slides and waterfalls too s very good. There are two pool bars which serve drinks all day. One serves food too. The staff are very attentive and always have time for you.

The main restaurant had a great selection of choice for dinner and breakfast. I didn't get to try lunch as I was out diving from boats everyday. Again the waiting staff were excellent and very friendly nothing was too much trouble for them.

Overall the hotel was excellent value for money and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I would go back again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This was a really good holiday and I really enjoyed my time in eygpt, I have stayed in hotels before but Hilton sharks bay is way by far the the best resort I've stayed in and for the animation they were brilliant getting everyone involved doing activities for the kids and for one special person Yankee who was a good laugh to be round. I'm defiantly going to be going back again.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Some people say dont go back to the same hotel as it wont feel as special as the first time but how wronge that is. We went as a group of 14 headed up by my son in law John and daughter Leanne Angove and we had the most wonderful time. The rooms were fantastic and the food was awesome. We had two meals at the House of Asia and the manager Sharif and his team made the 14 of us so welcome and provided us the most wonderful food so well done to him, the animation team were first class providing day time activities and evening entertainment and my grandchildren were looked after my Aiya who was wonderful. Our rooms were cleaned to perfection each day by Genidy Rady who made all 6 rooms so clean and tidy each day and the towel features were awesome. Well done Hilton Sharks bay once again!

Room Tip: There is only 2 floors and all rooms are awesome!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Had a great stay at this hotel april 2014. Ive stayed at some very nice hotels before but have never come across staff as friendly as the ones here.This is the first holiday that I have been on my own and, thanks to Yankee from the animation team, I felt like I was there with friends from the moment I walked in. This hotel has a lovely reef and a good dive club in the hotel grounds. The animation team arrange trips at night to various nightclubs and parties which were very good. The food lets the hotel down slightly but would not stop me from staying there again as I will be visiting again this year. Thanks to all the staff, the animation team and Yankee for making my stay very enjoyable.

Room Tip: deluxe side of the hotel is best
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Managment-Hilton, PA to GM at Hilton Sharks Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The hotel and most staff were very nice. We stayed in the new side as the old side is still being renovated. Regarding the room please see separate section below, but just beware if you wanted extra space and booked a Family Deluxe suite it is not what it seems.

Most of the staff were very good and our room was cleaned very nicely every day.

The pools are very nice and there were mainly English people there which was also good.

The food is typical Egyptian food and what is the normal for Egypt and if you want any thing in particular, you can just ask the Chef and he will make it for you.

Overall a good holiday

Room Tip: We booked a Family Deluxe room as the room offered extra space with a settee and table, but was disa...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Adrian L

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This was the best holiday by far! I will definitely be returning next year. The staff were very kind and friendly. The animation team were also very entertaining and easy to get along with! Especially Mido,he was really friendly and easy to get along with, I will miss him. Also the food was great and there was plenty to chose from. Just a 5 minute walk to the beach which was fun to do activities on etc, paragliding and sofa boats. But my favourite part was that you could order McDonald's to the hotel which was great!

Room Tip: upgrade to the suite room as it was really cosy and homey.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends