Hilton Sharks Bay Resort
Parrotel Beach Resort(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$64
US$99
Hyatt.com
US$92
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Grand Rotana Resort & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$62
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Il Mercato Hotel & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$59
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
7,665 results
All reviewssunset bardeluxe sideolympic baril rusticosinai dive clubel mattamanimation teamsoho squaresplash baritalian restaurantfishnaama baymain restaurantbeach sidegreat holidaytowel artpasta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel for a family holiday bacsuse of Hilton name and many positive reviews an we were not disappointed.
The room was kept clean and the cleaner was very pleasant.
The food was better than expected- lots of choice and nice kids menu. Italian and BBQ on the beach were very good.
Service is outstanding- they all go extra mile to exceed your expectations.
The entertainment was good. Big thank you to the animation team for being great with kids.
We will most definitely return

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 3 June 2014

Dear Sir and Madam,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Sharks Bay Resort for your recent holiday.

Your feedback on Trip Advisor is not only essential but is also a helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests and at the same time provides us with an opportunity to improve our standards.

Thank you for you positive comments about our team members and will pass it onto them.

May I thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Sharks Bay Resort in the future.

Zdenka Virova
Guest Relations

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed 10 days and we had beautiful time.Stuff was very helpful and friendly. Animator team was awesome especially Andray russian young guy who always keen to communicate and help.Sharmania team who are doing water sports and other ground activities were kind.We will always remember Sharmania team member Mohamed Ali who helped choosing right activities for us and offered good prices too:)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Managment-Hilton, PA to GM at Hilton Sharks Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Sharks Bay Resort for your recent holiday and for your feed back on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that we achieved our aim of ensuring your holiday to be both relaxing and memorable.

May I thank you once again for your feedback and we hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hilton Sharks Bay.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Stayed here as the Sinai Dive Club is based here and I was going for a weeks diving.

The hotel is very nice, it's spaced out well and the service is very good.

I was given room 5107 which was at the far end of the complex but good for me as I wanted to do as much walking as I could there. The room itself was very spacious and quiet. It had air conditioning which was great after a day in the sun. The bathroom was great, the only thing missing was a bathrobe which I would expect from a Hilton.

The pools were very pretty and there was also a small beach area which was great for families with small kids as they could build sand castles etc. There are slides and waterfalls too s very good. There are two pool bars which serve drinks all day. One serves food too. The staff are very attentive and always have time for you.

The main restaurant had a great selection of choice for dinner and breakfast. I didn't get to try lunch as I was out diving from boats everyday. Again the waiting staff were excellent and very friendly nothing was too much trouble for them.

Overall the hotel was excellent value for money and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I would go back again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This was a really good holiday and I really enjoyed my time in eygpt, I have stayed in hotels before but Hilton sharks bay is way by far the the best resort I've stayed in and for the animation they were brilliant getting everyone involved doing activities for the kids and for one special person Yankee who was a good laugh to be round. I'm defiantly going to be going back again.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Some people say dont go back to the same hotel as it wont feel as special as the first time but how wronge that is. We went as a group of 14 headed up by my son in law John and daughter Leanne Angove and we had the most wonderful time. The rooms were fantastic and the food was awesome. We had two meals at the House of Asia and the manager Sharif and his team made the 14 of us so welcome and provided us the most wonderful food so well done to him, the animation team were first class providing day time activities and evening entertainment and my grandchildren were looked after my Aiya who was wonderful. Our rooms were cleaned to perfection each day by Genidy Rady who made all 6 rooms so clean and tidy each day and the towel features were awesome. Well done Hilton Sharks bay once again!

Room Tip: There is only 2 floors and all rooms are awesome!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family