“Bad Experience Holiday with Hilton”

Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort
Ranked #69 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I visited the Hilton Dream's Sharm Hotel back in November of last year. What can I say, it was a Holiday in Hell from the off set. I arrived at the Hotel with my reservation paperwork not to hand. I explained to the desk agent who couldn't even be bothered to great me at first when I got there if he could simply just look me up with my name and passport details which I provided. After doing this, he refused to check me in because of not having my reservation Voucher and demanded that I had to pay for my booking all over again until I have my paperwork printed off. This is 3 in the morning and his just started my Holiday off on the wrong foot. Along story short, I had to wait a few days until I got this sorted through my e-mails. Which was a few day's of hell I went through as I had no idea of what they was expecting off me next. In the end I got it sorted, but it was too late as I was a few days in to my Holiday which I spent running around and work up. Not been able to enjoy my well awaited break. Then spent the remaining few day's wound up and stressed with what they had put me through. Never will I visit this Hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
MagdyMetwally, General Manager at Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Guest, I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your stay at Hilton Sharm el Sheikh Dreams Resort and the efforts you took to share your views with us. Please rest assured that we take such comments seriously and follow them through in every case. It is always our intention to create the best possible environment for our guests’ satisfaction whilst on vacation. Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write us. Sincerely, General Manager Office.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

we spent 7 night (my wife , my baby , and me) in Hilton Dreams Sharm at one of the villas as they call it.

check was easy and smooth with ibrahim from F.D
Villa was good but not clean at all (previous guest garbage was still there) i called F.D and they respond immediately by sending cleaners.
room view was (over the moon view ) my wife loved it

we had only one chance to try the breakfast but i think its the same like any 5 stars hotels and service people the care during your meal. they really do. thanks for all of main dining rest. team.

pools are many and you can chose your preferred pool (with activities, music only, quite pools)..which can anticipate all tastes.

lunch and dinner is the same with average food quality. but comparing to all inclusive concept we can till it's much better than other hotels. and i had the chance to try the ala carte menu which rich and meets all tastes with fair prices.

we had amazing days in this hotel we will always remember it and people there did a great job.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
MagdyMetwally, General Manager at Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Guest, It is our real pleasure and gratitude to receive positive comments from a very important guest like yourself, I am so happy and proud that we succeeded to meet your expectations and we managed to make your recent holiday as enjoyable as ever. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us. We have taken notes of your kind comments and will pass it on to all departments concerned. For your kind information, your comments are of a great importance to us, only through your comments, we aim to improve the level of services that our guests’ receive, and in today’s world this is essential. Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home. Sincerely , General Manager Office.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Staff were lovely , the food was terrible . We complained and were told they cater for Russians and not people from the UK. Also we experienced violence where my family and young children seen a woman being glassed at the bar with no security in site!! Will never return

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Craig4444

Dear Guest, I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Hilton Sharm el Sheikh Dreams Resort and the efforts you took to share your views with us. For your kind information, your comments are of a great importance to us, only through it, we can aim to improve the level of services that our guests receive, and in today’s world this is essential. Please rest assured that we take such comments seriously and follow them through in every case. It is always our intention to create the best possible environment for our guests’ satisfaction whilst on vacation. Thank you once again for your feedback. Sincerely, General Manager Office.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Just returned from a lovely trip ! Room was tidy and had someone come clean/tidy everyday, food wasnt amazing but Chef Shokry Mohamed carter to all our needs , he would go out of his way to make our stay more personalised. As there was a lot of beef being served and i don't eat beef he would always make us a chicken dish, and for breakfast always make fresh pancakes! All the staff made our stay very welcoming and comfortable, Sayed the guy who does henna tattoos was also so lovely and friendly.. Also please ignore people that say the beach is 15mins away!!! It is opposite the hotel, which is just about a 5 minute walk! The hilton also give you towel cards so you dont need to walk around with your own towel- so convienant! We paid for internet which was very slow at the start but after speaking to the manager Ahmed, he and the IT cordinator Mohamed put a roater in our room which made internet very fast!

Overall had a lovely stay and will be back and recconmending you to people!

Thank you team Sharm Dreams!
Xx

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
MagdyMetwally, General Manager at Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Guest, I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort and the efforts you took to share your views with us. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us. We have taken notes of your kind comments and will pass it on to all departments concerned. For your kind information, your comments are of a great importance to us, only through it, we can aim to improve the level of services that our guests receive, and in today’s world this is essential. Please rest assured that we take such comments seriously and follow them through in every case. It is always our intention to create the best possible environment for our guests’ satisfaction whilst on vacation. Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you once again at Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort in the soonest future. Sincerely, General Manager Office.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Air con inadequate, beds hard, room dirty, took photos and room was changed next day. food terrible. not enough staff in the dinning room, pools lovely is the only positive for this hotel i am sorry to say.
I was just thankful we were only in this hotel for 2 days because our flight was delayed, will never return to a Hilton again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank magszee81
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Myself and 3 of my friends went to the Hilton at the end of June for a week, we had a fanastic time.. All the bar staff were fab, all the staff in the main restaurant were so lovely and kind and helpful.
We all had great fun with the animation team (semoo, jimmy, kaka, Marshall, Mohammed and the others girls were fab, sorry if I missed anyone out, dj joe and justin were amazing, entertaining and so kind!)
Everyone was so helpful, and answered any questions we had. We will be returning to the Hilton because we felt so welcome, and it was so lovely!
The villa we stayed in was perfect, just what we needed! The holiday ticked every box. Thank you again!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Caroline B

Dear Guest, It is our real pleasure and gratitude to receive positive comments from a very important guest like yourself, I am so happy and proud that we succeeded to meet your expectations and we managed to make your recent holiday as enjoyable as ever. It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us. We have taken notes of your kind comments and will pass it on to all departments concerned. For your kind information, your comments are of a great importance to us, only through your comments, we aim to improve the level of services that our guests’ receive, and in today’s world this is essential. Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home. Sincerely, General Manager Office.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

i love this hotel,it's very comfortable,everybody can enjoy in this hotel.And the animators very good very cute very kind.Service very quick.i advice for everyone this hotel to relaxing.thank you very much for everything dear animators

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
MagdyMetwally, General Manager at Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014