Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
US$111
US$54
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$103
Hyatt.com
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$79
US$63
US$89
US$72
US$93
US$59
  • Breakfast included
Grand Rotana Resort & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$98
US$48
US$52
US$427
  • Pool
US$214
US$173
2,274 results
All reviewsmountain sidenaama bayanimation teampool barbreakfast and dinnerhalf boardspecial thanksgreat holidaygarden viewprivate beachon a daily basisitalian restaurantbig thanksadamsharmsouislam
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

best pool bar and animation team ever . i liked them all specially leila heikal and omar emera ❤️❤️
they were very nice to us and very active and omar knows how to make girls dance in the water with leila you'll gonna have the best stretching ❤️❤️
Giovanni the craziest character in the whole place he made me laugh all the time even when he just looking to people and just walk around .. he'll made your kids dance in the mini desco with his friends .. and that is awesome
The hotel is good in general, but the buffet is very bad, there is no variety of dishes and juices .. and there is no frish juice .. and the worst thing that you need to Cross the street between the two marriot hotels for lunch .. !
and the fridge ..!!! why you even put it in the room if we have to pay extra charge when we check out !! that Stupidity..

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Yasmin F
Marriott Sharm ... R, Elaine Watson, General Manager at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear Yassin

We appreciate you taking the time to share your kind review following your recent stay. We sincerely thank you for your positive comments on the animation team.

The point you note for improvement with regard to the food selection on the buffet will be reviewed with the Executive Chef and the corrective action taken where applicable.

Your comment regarding the mini bar is an unfamiliar one to us as we operate a normal mini bar process which is to be found in most 5 star hotels. It is clear on the welcome letters that the mini bar items are chargeable and there for your convenience and I can only hope that you were made aware of this on arrival.

I sincerely hope the challenges that you faced did not deter from the overall enjoyment of your holiday and I do hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back again sometime soon.
Thank you for choosing Marriott it is much appreciated.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

3 days in bad hotel, it should be rated 2 stars only or better to be closed
1st day I reached the hotel at 3:30 PM and the check in time should be 3 PM, I made check in at 5 PM after I shouted in front office team!!!!!
The room finally without shower gel, soaps and slippers .after 1 one day of negotiations I got them
Every morning I wake up at 8 AM from the noise of the garden worker and his garden machine
The breakfast was normal, but the service as usual bad
Every day on the beach you search for the guys to get towels
The location of the hotel amazing but with this service everything will be bad
At checkout the service guy came after one hour I have asked!
When I asked them for the receipt, they sent me to the mountain hotel to get it!!!

Room Tip: all rooms are the same , it is a beach hotel but no rooms with sea view avoid mountain hotel as it is very far far from beach
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank himooo
Marriott Sharm ... R, Elaine Watson, General Manager at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest

We appreciate you taking the time to share your candid review following your recent stay. Your comments are all well noted and will be followed up and corrective actions taken.

Your comment regarding the gardeners noise inconvenience is very well noted and we thank you for kindly bringing this to our attention - any such challenge would be immediately rectified if brought to our attention at the time. The delay you had on both check-in and check-out with your receipt request is out of any normal procedure for us and will be researched to allow us to clearly understand exactly what happened.

We pride ourselves on the high standards of product and service we deliver and we have clearly badly let ourselves down on this occasion. Please accept our sincere apologies for the evident inconvenience and disappointment you faced during your short stay.

Your feedback is very well noted – and we do hope we will be able to serve you again in the future when we are confident you would see the necessary improvements in place.

Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Hi all,
I don't recommend Marriott nemra bay at all, although it was recommend by a close friend of mine, but my experience was very bad.

1- it all started by not answering the phones, I tried for 5 consecutive days to call to check availability and fares (and couldn't get through)

I ended up booking online through expedia which was extremely much more expensive.

2- once I arrived to sharm airport I tried calling the hotel shuttle to avoid the taxi drivers greed and scam but also I failed to contact the hotel!

3- when I was checking in the receptionist was very rude , and not helpful in several questions. I even asked why are you treating the customers this way, and still a face of ignorance filled the room.

4- food is terrible! Seriously don't think eating there , and defiantly don't book all inclusive to be able to run from the buffet.

5- beach service is horrible, nothing is on time , we asked for drinks with ice, drinks came late and ice never showed up! I even reminded the waiter several times but no luck.

Anyways overall , try avoid this hotel is very bad , better to stay in nabq bay not neema.
Cheers!
T

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Ttimos
Marriott Sharm ... R, Elaine Watson, General Manager at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for sharing your candid review following your recent stay here with us.

We were extremely disappointed to read of the challenges that you faced both while booking, on arrival at the airport , lack of hospitality and the food quality.

With regard to the challenges you had with connecting with the hotel we can report that we were experiencing severe technical challenges with the main lines into Naama Bay from the main telephone exchange over several days as they worked on upgrading the lines – these have now been resolved – but I sincerely apologise for the annoyance this caused to several of our guests as unfortunately we were not made aware of this outage prior to the upgrade works of the main exchange commencing.

The lack of hospitality on arrival and your comments regarding the food are very well noted and will be shared with the managers responsible to ensure they take their corrective action. There is absolutely no excuse for this and I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and annoyance you evidently experienced.

We pride ourselves on the high standards of product and service we deliver as has evidently previously been enjoyed by your friends that recommended our resort – and I am so sorry – that this was not the experience that you had.

I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future when I am confident you will see the necessary improvements in place.

Once again we thank you for sharing your constructive feedback which is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I stayed for 9 nights in August 2014 - a group of 9 Friend staying at Marriott Mountainside.

- Food
You have breakfast as the Mountainside, Lunch at the Beachside resort (across the road: not very far away) and Dinner at the Mountainside again. Having 3 Vegetarians within the group - food was not labelled correctly (i.e. accidentally ate meat twice!) and beef references were never mentioned. Deeply dissatisfied with the food - lacked any taste/quality. Veggies: expect rice, peas with bread and butter.

- The Rooms
From the reception our room was a three minute walk through a series of corridors (unless you're lucky and have a room by the reception). Our booking rep: LowcostHolidays told us that the four rooms would be together - they were on different floors so they failed on epic proportions. The beds were great! No Marriott robes (which I always love!)
No Wifi in the rooms: this is an additional cost (the WiFi was only in public spaces).
A/C was good and so were the cleaners - they did an excellent job. We had a problem with our sink which was sorted within an hour. One of the rooms did not have a functioning fridge - with the sockets coming out of the wall - huge huge huge safety hazard @Marriott we have pictures as proof!

WiFi - you have to use a code every 12 hours so go to the reception desk - bit difficult but the lovely guys at the pool bar used to have a few.

The pools - brilliant! The animation team were constantly getting everyone involved in activities and making sure everyone was having a good time. Adam looked after our group a lot! Thanks mate!!

Reception desk - the desk attendents were always polite - but they didn't do much - I wanted ice and was told to go to my room and call 0, I wanted a wake up call: go to your room and call 0; There is a theme here.

Senior Management - we complained about the food and were told that we could request whatever we liked the following day for dinner - we requested noodles and they were very good and one of the head of the restaurant came and brought it out and checked up on us a few times - sorry but this wasnt good enough; 3 good meals out of 27.

Beachside resort: Really nice - do try their japanese restaurant (we went on our last day for dinner and it was the best meal of the 3 good meals haha).
Their pool was not as nice as ours in the mountainside.

All Inclusive - what you could use: Harrys Pub - Beach side 6pm to 11pm and Mountainside pool bar 11am to 11pm. Not allowed the Beachside pool bar (overpriced for what you get!) or anything on the actual beach.

The Beach - was lovely, get in the water its so warm - well kept and cleaned.

Holiday Rep - Islam from Apple tours: we bought a day trip to Luxor, Private boat with scuba diving, Go Karting, Massages and 5 in 1 in the desert. We knew he was a bit expensive but seemed like a nice guy - didnt have an issue with any of the activities! So thanks mate.

Overall it was a good trip but the food was a major let down. Will be back at Namaa bay but try a different resort.

Room Tip: Pay more and get a poolsize room - when you book make sure you have it in writing that you have rooms that you would like to be next to one another.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank KPLondoner
Marriott Sharm ... R, Elaine Watson, General Manager at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comprehensive review following you and your friends recent holiday here with us in Sharm El Sheikh.

We sincerely thank you for the very balanced and constructive feedback you have kindly shared – your positive comments are well noted – and the points of disappointment will be followed up on and I will personally ensure that corrective action is taken with the managers concerned.

Please accept my sincere personal apologies for the evident shortcomings you experienced with the quality of food – there is absolutely no excuse for this – and I am really sorry to note that we did not follow up on this at the beginning of your holiday and I am sure the situation could have been rectified much sooner for you.

I note that you do plan to come back to Sharm and to Naama Bay and I do hope you will consider returning to our resort when I am confident you would see the necessary improvements in place and we would do whatever we could to ensure you and your friends all had a great stay.

Once again we sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your comments – which are very much appreciated.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

It was awesome but the food want actually so good espically the lunch but breakfast and dinner were awesome i wish they could make the quality of food better tha pools are amazing but need to be filtered more and the rooms are awesome i love them they are so comfy anf amazing

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessy E
Marriott Sharm ... R, Elaine Watson, General Manager at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Jessy

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind review following your recent stay. I was pleased to note that you had a good stay.

The points you note for improvement are very well noted and will be shared with the teams responsible to ensure the corrective action is taken.

It was great to have you here with us and I do hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Thank you for choosing Marriott for your stay in Sharm El Sheikh and once again we sincerely appreciate you sharing your kind feedback with us.