Arrived on 27th May for our 2nd visit to Grand azure and could not believe how quiet the hotel was compared to last year. We were upgraded to a junior suite free of charge which was great as we could then eat in the Aquarium restaurant as well as the a la carte restaurants. Service in the bars and restaurants excellent, many thanks to Azim, Ahmed, Hamdy, sorry cant remember all the names who were always eager to please and always with a smile. Shokran habebe. Also Hany in Chinese and Ibrihaim in Italian who looked after us on each visit. Thanks to Little Miss Sunshine Aimee from animation team who has such a sunny disposition and always has a great big smile for everyone, also wee Joe who always tries to get everyone involved. The peace in the hotel was soon shattered by the large numbers of Arabic families who arrived and turned the place into a huge kindergarden. Children running mad until late at night and with apparently no parental control. We counted 12 small children at the lobby bar waiting to be served drinks at 11.30 then running with glasses in their hands no regards for spillages they made. Grand Azure needs to address this as it could result in injuries, an adult only zone is much needed as this was a nightly ritual with the children. Thanks to the lovely Annett who took care of any issues very efficiently and was always glad to help. All in all we had a lovely stay in Grand Azure, the staff were a pleasure and this is one of the reasons a return visit is a must. See you all soon.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your lti Tropicana Grand Azure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Tropicana Grand Azure Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Tropicana Grand Azure Hotel
- Grand Azur Sharm
- Hotel Tropicana Grand Azure
- Lti Sharm
- Lti Grand Azure Resort Sharm El Sheikh