“Exceeded expectations! Can't wait to come back!”

Sharm Inn Amarein Hotel
Ranked #147 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This comment is long overdue but my partner and I stayed here at the end of 2013 and I vowed to write a review due to a lot of negative feedback this hotel had undeservedly received!
On arrival our room was clean, the staff were incredibly helpful and this continued through the stay, we stayed on an all inclusive basis for three weeks and did not get bored once!
The food was repetitive but there were all the basics and enough to eat what you needed. To be honest if unhappy with the food you can take a stroll along to the market where there is a huge choice of restaurants that are ridiculously cheap!
We made use of the gym there too which was great and if you leave a tip on the bed (1€) your room would be made up beautiful!
I absolutely cherished this holiday and as keen travelers it is rare that we would return to the same destination but I will 100% be back here soon!
A huge thanks to all the friendly staff who helped make our stay perfect :-)

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank HollyBerry2014
There are newer reviews for Sharm Inn Amarein Hotel

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Very lovely and helpful staff, especially the young boy who worked in the restaurant, Ahmed. They catered to our every need, bringing us drinks and helping us get our dinner when we were pushed out of the way on busy evenings by many Egyptian people. The manager helped us to get cheap taxis in Naama Bay as well as getting us food when we arrived late in the evening. Room was very clean other than the toilet which didn't flush very well- thought the housekeepers were incredible, organizing all of our things (as a group of four girls we were very messy). We really enjoyed the cultural experience of being the only English people in the hotel and therefore we embraced the entertainment in the evenings with the other Egyptian guests.

Wouldn't recommend going all inclusive as the food, although good, was very very repetitive: rice, pasta, chicken and beef. Also bottled water is not included which was an issue for us and the all inclusive bar stops at 10, again another issue. Wifi only available in the lobby and you have to pay for it. Kamel and Hesham made our stay very enjoyable- very attentive and friendly.
Overall, for the price we paid it was good. Would stay again for the staff and atmosphere but wouldn't go all inclusive.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Em H
Reviewed 12 June 2014

me and my partner went for 1 week to sharm el shiekh and stayed at the sharm inn amerian. Food is awful. It was my first holiday. I'm 23 and I can't even explain how vile the rooms were. The area is the worst. The pool full of clothed Egyptian Russian horrible. It's a hotel that catered for people coming from Cairo. They don't care about english . mucky horrible.

• Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank ericahot
Reviewed 5 May 2014

It was by far the best holiday I've ever had but I don't recommend it for families with kids as the food is a tad bland and repetitive, it was my second time in the sharm inn and his time there weren't as many children and is more aimed towards couples and adults looking for relaxation: but I found that we got hassled a lot by businessmen selling massages and I found that the atmosphere was slightly spoiled by this. The staff were friendly and funny as hell, despite the awkwardly sexist vibe some of them gave off (not to mention the racism towards russians)
I don't particularly have a problem with this but my overall complaint is that they change the staff too often and I find that the current dining room staff situation is brilliant (tell Gamal I said wassap) I will be back in September and I hope that the dining room staff won't change again,
See you for round number 3.

Room Tip: 4109- double bed, brilliant AC and a bigger balcony that most other rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Janine H
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We were in Sharm at the end on Feb and early March 2014. We were originally booked into another hotel but this other hotel was so bad we relocated to Sharm Inn. How lucky were we! We arrived at 9.00 am to be greeted by Essam who went out of his way to make us feel welcome, giving us a welcome drink and arranging breakfast for us.Our room was quite large and spacious with a lovely balcony overlooking the bar and the large swimming pool.There were some small problems but when identified the staff were very quick in putting them right.The food was good and there was plenty of it and the young boys who worked on clearing the tables were always cheerful and helpful.The nightly entertainment was good and as well as the in house provisions they had weekly trips to Naama Bay and Sharks Bay. The hotel is situated in a quiet part of the resort which suited us but the bright lights of the Naama are only a cheap taxi ride away.From the pool cleaners to the top management they all go out of their way to make your holiday an enjoyable one.Overall, we liked this hotel and we are considering going back in June/July for the World Cup-go next door to Jive1 British Sports Bar for all UK sports!!

5  Thank Ken36
Reviewed 28 March 2014

On arrival into Sharm Airport we were greeted by Mercury Direct staff who took us to the hotel via private limo to the hotel where we were greeted most warmly, helped through the booking in procedures and escorted to our accommedation.Our first impressions were of a hotel was of a slightly tired hotel, but this was changed the next day when we met during the day most of the staff who worked tirelessly to make our stay and enjoyable one , greeting us every time they saw us with a big smile and making our holiday enjoyable.the hotel has a new gen manager ESSAM who seems to work 24hrs a day tirelessly to make the small improvements needed to bring this up to the standards he has set out and im convinced he WILL achieve his goal. the hotel is ideally situated between Old Sharm and Namea bay only a cheap taxi ride to each, and the hotel provides excellent value for money with wall to wall sunshine . i thoroughly rommend this hotel and im sure when i return all the minor improvements required Essam will have achieved.

Room Tip: plenty to chose from all ideally situated.
8  Thank peter19452014
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Visited the Sharm Inn Amarein Hotel in Sharm el Sheikh, numerous times and everytime had the friendly welcome back. This was especially evident this year with the appointment of Essam the new General Manager who greeted us. His professionalism and dedication to the job throughout our stay made our holiday more special. His staff were exceptionally courteous and greeted us everytime they saw us. The way that this hotel has been run and where it is situated makes this an ideal stay. Essam catered for all needs and I am sure if we had had any problems he would have dealt with them accordingley. If you want a good holiday in Egypt this hotel is excellent value for money.

6  Thank claired68