Sharm Inn Amarein Hotel
Hotels.com
US$515
US$447
  • Pool
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$80
  • Breakfast included
Tropitel Naama Bay(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$48
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$99
US$116
US$59
  • Breakfast included
Iberotel Palace(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$131
US$121
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold markethotel beachnamaa bayswimming pool isscuba divingfantastic holidaytaxisharmguysnaamabellyegyptians
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

had a great time here rooms were very big had a massive balcony overlooking the pool. everything very clean pool is massive. hotel has a nice shisha area and all staff were lovely espcially the receptionists they couldn't have been more helpful. I would definitely stay again. would also like to mention jive next door very good to have an english bar there the staff there are excellent and do great cocktails. see u soooon x

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This comment is long overdue but my partner and I stayed here at the end of 2013 and I vowed to write a review due to a lot of negative feedback this hotel had undeservedly received!
On arrival our room was clean, the staff were incredibly helpful and this continued through the stay, we stayed on an all inclusive basis for three weeks and did not get bored once!
The food was repetitive but there were all the basics and enough to eat what you needed. To be honest if unhappy with the food you can take a stroll along to the market where there is a huge choice of restaurants that are ridiculously cheap!
We made use of the gym there too which was great and if you leave a tip on the bed (1€) your room would be made up beautiful!
I absolutely cherished this holiday and as keen travelers it is rare that we would return to the same destination but I will 100% be back here soon!
A huge thanks to all the friendly staff who helped make our stay perfect :-)

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank HollyBerry2014
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Very lovely and helpful staff, especially the young boy who worked in the restaurant, Ahmed. They catered to our every need, bringing us drinks and helping us get our dinner when we were pushed out of the way on busy evenings by many Egyptian people. The manager helped us to get cheap taxis in Naama Bay as well as getting us food when we arrived late in the evening. Room was very clean other than the toilet which didn't flush very well- thought the housekeepers were incredible, organizing all of our things (as a group of four girls we were very messy). We really enjoyed the cultural experience of being the only English people in the hotel and therefore we embraced the entertainment in the evenings with the other Egyptian guests.

Wouldn't recommend going all inclusive as the food, although good, was very very repetitive: rice, pasta, chicken and beef. Also bottled water is not included which was an issue for us and the all inclusive bar stops at 10, again another issue. Wifi only available in the lobby and you have to pay for it. Kamel and Hesham made our stay very enjoyable- very attentive and friendly.
Overall, for the price we paid it was good. Would stay again for the staff and atmosphere but wouldn't go all inclusive.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Em H
Reviewed 12 June 2014

me and my partner went for 1 week to sharm el shiekh and stayed at the sharm inn amerian. Food is awful. It was my first holiday. I'm 23 and I can't even explain how vile the rooms were. The area is the worst. The pool full of clothed Egyptian Russian horrible. It's a hotel that catered for people coming from Cairo. They don't care about english . mucky horrible.

• Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank ericahot
Reviewed 5 May 2014

It was by far the best holiday I've ever had but I don't recommend it for families with kids as the food is a tad bland and repetitive, it was my second time in the sharm inn and his time there weren't as many children and is more aimed towards couples and adults looking for relaxation: but I found that we got hassled a lot by businessmen selling massages and I found that the atmosphere was slightly spoiled by this. The staff were friendly and funny as hell, despite the awkwardly sexist vibe some of them gave off (not to mention the racism towards russians)
I don't particularly have a problem with this but my overall complaint is that they change the staff too often and I find that the current dining room staff situation is brilliant (tell Gamal I said wassap) I will be back in September and I hope that the dining room staff won't change again,
See you for round number 3.

Room Tip: 4109- double bed, brilliant AC and a bigger balcony that most other rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family