my wife , daughter and me stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks in April in room 245 . the hotel is built after an egyptian village style so u will feel that it is old and dirty . actually this is the style . it is not dirty because it is cleaned daily but it looks like that.
our room -had a balcony ,it was spacious and overlooking the swimming pool . it was clean and sunny . the toilet was clean .the tv had various channels serving the different nationalities in the hotel.
the swimming pool was cold , had tree leaves although the houseman cleans it 2 times a day . the garden in the back has a camel and few goats which my daughter liked .
we were on HB basis . breakfast was bad but dinner was very good .the staff were helpful and friendly. the extra drinks are expensive ( 10 pounds a tea or coffee or pepsi )
DO NOT BOOK ALL INCL SO THAT U DONOT GET DISAPPOINTED
the beach is nice . it is very good for snorkeling so u do not need to make an excursion .
the hotel has a pharmacy , internet cafe , night club and a shop .
the mosquitos are really annoying and noisy . we bought many creams but it was useless . the only practical solution is to buy a spray called "off " ,put it on your skin and no mosquitos will come beside you
the reception staff are friendly and you can ask mohamed ata for a limo service . alaa also is very helpful .
tip : just be generous and start tipping the employees when you enter the hotel and you will get the best service imaginable
overall it was a nice vacation , staff made us feel at home , the price was low . so we got almost everything .
RECOMMENDED AS A BUDGET HOTEL
ATTACHED SOME PHOTOS
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Amarsina is an authentic Egyptian village, one of which a visitor would feel home. Within its genuine architecture, one can find some of the best inherited methods of construction in Egyptian heritage. Some Green Architecture principles was applied fifteen years ago during the construction of the village. So, as you walk through its two-hundred year old wooden door towards the lobby, you slowly start to discover the essence of the place. The handmade-brick decorated domes, colored marble floors, inner courtyard where the main swimming pool is located, village’s backyard farm with its iconic Pharonic statues, walkways, paths and corridors. We bring Egypt on a silver plate right to your grip.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Amar Sina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Amar Sina Village
- Amar Sina Sharm El Sheikh
- Amar Sina Hotel Sharm El Sheikh