“Amazing...”
Review of Mangroovy Horses and more... - CLOSED

Mangroovy Horses and more...
More attraction details
Owner description: Our stables closed beginning July 2015 and the information has not been taken off the TripAdvisor website until now...
Reviewed 6 April 2014

My husband and I started riding a few months ago and decided to try Mangroovy whilst on holiday in Sharm. We initially booked to ride on the beach but then went back a few days later for a trip to the mountains, the scenery is gorgeous and the horses are gentle and kind. Thanks to Miso and Helena for an amazing time and we will be back one day for sure….Lauren and Pete

7  Thank LaurenMolloy1

Reviewed 3 April 2014

One of the nicest days we have ever spent whilst on any of our holidays. There is truly something very magical about Mangroovy, please make sure you go and visit Helena and Miso. They do an amazing job of looking after the horses and make sure you have a really good, safe and enjoyable time. We went for the mountain ride at sunset, this was perfect. Even after we came back from the ride there was no hurry for us to either pay or leave !!
Thanks so much for a great welcome and lovely afternoon x

4  Thank sarah g
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Big thanku the helena and miso .we had a lovely ride to the beach I had ridden before but my boys hadnt we all went out together .really enjoyed it .horses well looked after .we went riding at 7am cos of the heat .i would recommend these stables .

2  Thank Debbie T
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Booked a 3 hour sunset ride in Nabq National Park for myself and my daughter at Mangroovy Horses after reading the reviews on tripadvisor and wasn't disappointed. This place is special thanks to the beautiful horses and the amazing people who look after them. A huge thank you to Helena and Miso for giving us such an wonderful experience, lovely memories to take home and taking care of us so well! Hope to visit you again soon when we return to Sharm El Sheik and I have practiced my riding skills ;)

5  Thank Mandy406
Reviewed 21 February 2014

My ride out with Miso across the Egyptian desert was easily the highlight of my last trip. Dream lived up to his name and was a delight to ride (although he'll never beat Leila in a gallop!)

I was encouraged to go to Mangroovy after reading some Tripadvisor reviews and I was not disappointed. The horses are very well trained and looked after; it is clear that all involved are passionate about the care of their horses (which is clearly a concern when finding an establishment to ride at abroad). My friend being a less confident rider was put at ease by the fact that Miso has all of the horses trained to respond to his voice so there was never a worry about not being in control.

Riding in the desert is an amazing experience - even in reality the scenery seems unreal and kicking up dust couldn't be more fun. We are already planning our next trip to Egypt which will be centred around our riding rather than enhanced by it.

1  Thank Kes_UK9