“Mangroovy horse trip”
Review of Mangroovy Horses and more... - CLOSED

Mangroovy Horses and more...
More attraction details
Owner description: Our stables closed beginning July 2015 and the information has not been taken off the TripAdvisor website until now...
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Thanks Helena for a great excursion, horses well looked after and the guides very good. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Andrew M
There are newer reviews for Mangroovy Horses and more...

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Thank you to everyone at Mangroovy, both my daughter and myself throughly enjoyed the experience, riding and views. I would also like to say thank you to Helena for being my taxi driver and to the rest of the team for being very patient with me when I was a little nervous. The horses are treated and looked after incredibly well, it was an absolute pleasure to ride them :)

2  Thank tasha832
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I would like to thank Helena and the team for another wonderful experience riding in Sharm! Last March I took the desert and mountain sunset ride and to contrast I was able to ride on the beach with an amazing backdrop of the mountains.

The horses are incredibly well looked after with wonderful temperaments. Helena was extremely diligent with emailing immediately in response to any of my questions and availability. She picked me up from our hotel and kept my husband entertained showing him around the stables and introducing him to all of the dogs and horses at the stables whilst I went out on my ride.

My only constructive criticism would be that my guide did not speak the best English and there were often ''awkward silences'' however I am aware that Helena is teaching the newer members of the team English and with wonderful views and riding like this, who needs to talk :-)

Thank you ever so much again, I will be back!

Amanda Bennett

3  Thank MandaJBennett
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Thank you so much for a memorable afternoon. Me, my friend and our children had an amazing time and the handlers were fantastic! I would recommend Mangroovy to anyone visiting Sharm!
Thank you Helena! Your horses are lovely!

2  Thank AmyCook1984
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Lovely stables, me and my partner went for sunset ride.
Helena arranged a taxi to come and pick us up which was great as i felt i wasnt getting ripped off by the local taxis.
Horses well cared for and had a lovely instructor called miso.
Just wish i did more riding as started to seize up by end of 2hrs!!

2  Thank maree b