Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
osamaalyaqout
Kuwait

My great experience in Domina Coral Bay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Sept 2017via mobile
I have been to this place before, but this time I'm going to talk specifically about Prestige. It is another story of Domina Coral Bay, considering the luxurious hotel in the resort. Rooms are super clean, fantastic room service, great facilities, very nice facility members, good interior service but not great, soundproof rooms, soundproof lobby, the atmosphere of the hotel is quiet and calm, great sea view, club car available 24h for free to anywhere inside Domina. Never too far from gym, spa center, restaurants, Turkish bath, and Sheikh coast dive center, including swimming pools. Prestige has privet beach exclusive for their guests, also luxury and very calm.
I have special thanks to Prestige stuff,
from the reception:
From house keeping:
Mr. Ismail Alshat
From elisir reception:
Mr. Ahmed Elfeky
with this stuff we get better service than 5 stars hotels.
I have few photos i would like to share it with you...
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Prestige M, Manager at Domina Coral Bay Resort , Diving , SPA & Casino, responded to this review
Responded 5 Sept 2017
Dear Guest,

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at Domina Coral Bay – Prestige Hotel.

With pleasure we read your comments and we are glad to know that we have been up of your expectations.

We are extremely happy to read that our organization left to you a good memory. Let me thank you for your compliments and for choosing us as destination of your vacation.
We are looking forward to welcoming you, as soon as possible, as our special guest.
Thanks and best regards,

2.7 miles from Domina Coral Bay Resort , Diving , SPA & Casino
Beachfront
View more hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
10,582 results
All reviews taf taf spices restaurant harem hotel coral restaurant harem pool plaisirs restaurant taff taffs kings lake prestige beach club car fish main reception pool bar animation team private beach head chef cleaned daily
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The best hotel in Egypt.I come every year two or three times.I spent my honeymoon there.They are polite and friendly.Everything is well arranged and adjusted properly.Recommended for relaxation and having fun

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Amgad M
Managerinoasis, Front Office Manager at Domina Coral Bay Resort , Diving , SPA & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Amgad,

Your recommendation is very important to us and I am so pleased that you have had yet another great stay with us. You already know that we value our guests and try our absolute best to provide them with the most amazing experince possible, so thank you so much for returning again and again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Mahmoud Shawky
Domina Hotel & ResortHarem

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We visited quite frequently during our stay in Sharm. The massages were very well priced and included the spa package. The spa staff were very welcoming and helpful. We didn't stay overnight so cant comment on the hotel itself.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Managerinoasis, Front Office Manager at Domina Coral Bay Resort , Diving , SPA & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Deltardo,

If you enjoyed the ambience of the hotel during your massage visits, please do think of us next time you are planning your next holiday. We would love you to spend more time with us.

Thank you for writing in and we hope to see you again soon.

Mahmoud Abdel Wahab.
Domina Coral Bay Oasis

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I just loved everything, service was so good . staff were friendly and considerate especially Mr Hamed at front desk and the pool barman Mr Ahmed Yasser. kids club team was amazing and funny my daughter loved them so much, besides the calmness and breathtaking views. Everything was cleaned and organized. and food was good. I just didn't like two things firstly, the room light system which was yellow and gave a depressing feeling. secondly, the salt lake was just dedicated to particular guests. but totally I got hilarious time there and wish I could stay longer. thanks a lot

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mahmoud,

If you wish you had stayed longer, I hope that next time you book to stay with us, you will remember this and book for a few extra days as we would love to see you again.

Thank you so much for all the nice comments and we look forward to the pleasure of your company soon.

Mahmoud Abdel Wahab.
Domina Coral Bay Oasis

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

It's my third time in Domina coral bay as I have been in Oasis and Sultan hotels but this time I stayed at Elharem hotel one of the most modern hotel among 7 hotels. It has a modern rooms with good furniture and swimming pool plus Spice restuarant. The best advantage made me repeater for Domina it has the biggest and amazing beach in Sharm 1.7 km with the most amazing jet and coral. You will enjoy snorkling and diving in coral. The animation team is great specially Chritian always caring about having fun through the activities vollyball and dancing on the beach. He always remind me with the show everyday in Arena then inviting me to Stargate disco as I really miss our conversation. I enjoy relaxing at pergola bar with well prepared seats set. I have everything inside domina so I didn't need to go out of this amazing huge complex. I want to thank Mr. Farag Ibrahim for his great response in solving some issues about my room and made my day enjoying my great stay for one week at Elharem hotel. I really recommend that hotel for any one who wants to have fun enjoying swimming , snorlking and diving. Domina will be my first choice in Sharm.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Managerinoasis, Front Office Manager at Domina Coral Bay Resort , Diving , SPA & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Mr. Sayed,

Thank you to have given the opportunity of your presence to Domina Coral Bay Harem
We greatly appreciate your valuable returns and thank you for this overall positive review. And we appreciate that you highly recommended our hotel to the travelers and readers.
We are really proud about you calling us the biggest and amazing beach in Sharm El Sheikh. It is great to read that you enjoyed so many of the aspects of our concept.

We are all looking forward to welcome you again at Domina Coral Bay Harem.

With sincere and kind regards,
Mahmoud Shawky

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Domina Aquamarine Hotel&Resort

All great. Food as good as we would expected. Lovely beach and sea including for spots for snorkelling. Pool area good enough.
Cons: even our room was done daily still was dirty. Lack of water in the room. We had to buying our own to have enough and I mean we had like two 0.5L bottles a day. Sorry but with this climate it's not enough.
3 stars it's really good for this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 407sebm
HeshamNoshy, Front Office Manager at Domina Coral Bay Resort , Diving , SPA & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Seb,

I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your holiday with us and appreciated many of the facilities ands amenities that the hotel proudly offers. However I must point out that water and other drinks are freely available from the bar areas all through the day and I do wish you had mentioned it to us. Still, I am sorry if you were inconvenienced in any way and I hope that we shall see you again very soon to enjoy the Aquamarine to its fullest.

Hesham Noshy