“Quality Music- bit pricy”

Taj Mahal Nightclub Sharm el-Sheikh
Ranked #12 of 31 Nightlife in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: The biggest and best nightclub in Sharm. We also run La Dolce Vita Desert Party.
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I paid £25 to get in and I thought it was a bit expensive compared to the other clubs, with Pacha being the same price. I'd say out of all of the clubs in Sharm Taj Mahal had by far the best music! Really nice there and you should deffo go if you wanna have a good night and have the money to spare.

2  Thank EssexKane

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Absolutely massive club. It has a swimming pool! the drinks are pricey and it's open air so no air-con, its roasting but I had an absolutely terrific night there and spent my last night in Sharm there! I loved it.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

i will go there many times.i love every thing in this place.i like it.i will take my friends with me nixt time.do u like to be with me only for girls

1  Thank ashraf_abuziada
Reviewed 24 February 2013

one of the best clubs I've ever been! if you're clubbing in Sharm don't miss this one!! the djs are amazing, all the atmosphere and facilities guarantee you a great party

1  Thank Ingrid_Ky
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 November 2012

we booked for the desert party through sharm paradise who were very helpful, we met UDO and alex and they were great showed us everything before the party started because we went earlier.

right in the middle of no where at the heart of the mountains we hade a wonderful FULL bar 5 star service, my boy friend and i couldn't imagine that here are places in sharm el sheikh that can held an entire party in the desert.

our night clubbing was just perfect, we were thinking of Pacha but thanks to alex he told us they are working with Ladolci vita aka taj mahal and they know it's the right choice.

we spend a great week in sharm, it was almost like dream.

thank you UDO and alex from sharm paradise, i will send you every once i know ;)

2  Thank Salt P