“Dive in Sharm”

Diving Center Dive Club Italiano
Ranked #9 of 257 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Free bus-service Hotel/Porto 2 way - PADI Diving Course - Dive and PADI Courses all the level - PADI Advanced Course - PADI Specialty Nitrox, Deep, Sidemount,Wreck, Night, Digital Underwater Photo, Navigation, Dry Sute,
Marilia, SP
“Dive in Sharm”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We had great luck in choosing this agency for diving. Very helpful and prepared staff. Hope to come back soon for a living aboard with them. Andrea (our instructor) was awesome as well. This staff is very familiar with the area, taking you for the best diving spots with safe and greatness.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank jvictormendes
Subo_De_Subis, Direttore at Diving Center Dive Club Italiano, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Hello Joao! We are happy that the Dive Club Italiano has come to Brazil! The Google search engine has brought you to us!
The PADI Open Water Course for you and Gabriel was really fun! Andrea is happy to have known you!
We hope to dive with you again!
Happy Bubbles!
Carlo, Antonella e Andrea

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“I had a great time”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I really enjoyed my diving experience at Dive Club Itanliano. Carlo and Antonell were great guide dives and it was an amazing experience. I felt comfortable, safe and welcome. I did not just get a diving experience I made 2 friends aswell. I would recommed Dive Club to anybody and I am looking forward to going back to Egypt and booking my next dive. I stayed at Hauza Beach Resort and would also like to thank everybody there especailly the guest relation manager and also the guys on the reception (Akram). Also I would like to thank the general manager and the deputy manager for putting so much hard work into giving people a great experiance and an enjoyable holiday. Can't wait to come back.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Raja K
Subo_De_Subis, Direttore at Diving Center Dive Club Italiano, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you Raja !!! Come back tu Us !! Carlo & Antonella
Grantham, England, United Kingdom
“Diving the Red Sea”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Different type of diving from where I learnt to dive in the Seychelles, sea is very busy with lots of dive boats

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Anthony W
Subo_De_Subis, Direttore at Diving Center Dive Club Italiano, responded to this review, 9 February 2013
We believe that the review was written for error.
Our Club has as Customers only Italian Clients.
The review does not concern Our Diving Center and the Our Organization.
Thank you for the help.