“Shark week <*))|))<” 5 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Shark week <*))|))<”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

Well, the only bad thing was that it was NOT a shark week as we spotted only one (though a magnificent silver fin) at Gordon reef.
But for the rest, WHOA!
Loved the boats, well organized and with enough space for everybody, loved the food there and the staff, so nicely helping me with every single bloody tank.
Loved the guides, their gentle way to keep you always checked but also letting you stare to your little critters for the whole 5 minutes you need to survey a coral block like a nerd... getting the point of how you dive, suggesting and encouraging, steering and letting go (well a bit!). Absolutely loved the disabled-oriented philosophy of the Sheikh Coast, allowing all of us to be enriched by different ways of diving, finning, seeing. Loved the atmosphere and the careful picking of the spots to get wet, avoiding those where already too many others are diving. Congrats for the conditions of the safety equipment onboard, never needed but reassuring to see it in a corner.

I have my own equipment, so I do not know about the quality of the rental one (though seemed OK, nothing broke), but kudos to Mr Saladin who sits behind the glamour of the blue and the sharks at the back of the diving in the workshop and spent time to chitchat with my regulator.

A special thanks to Pierpaolo for his light touch while keeping all of us operational and to super Tamer for his smiles after the dives (and for much more during the dives - you know it).

WIll I be back? For sure.

Sarah Bernhardt

Visited August 2013
1 Thank s b

Veldhoven, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best diving experiance untill now”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2012

I was with my sister on a yearly trip to Egypt, we are 58 and 55 years old and had the best divetrip in Egypt untill now. Our dive master Chris took us to special places so we could make very nice pictures.
We were very lucky to find in one dive: 2 white tip sharks and 2 Hammerhead sharks and even a very rear seal fish ( merlin ), look to the pictures on there website.
Good arranged diving site, hope to see you next year.

Visited October 2012