“Marvelous apartment very mordern equipment”
Bedroom View 1 Bedroom View 2
Friends Restaurant and Bar in the evening
Pool in the evening
Delta Sharms tropical gardens
Delta Sharms tropical gardens
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
539joline
Innsbruck, Austria
“Marvelous apartment very mordern equipment”
Reviewed 15 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

I'm spend with my partner there wonderful 10 days. The apartment is located in a quiet area at the first floor with a nice terrace wehre you have sun and also shadow the hole day. The best thing in this flat is the equipment inside is mordern and very clean. I took a lot ofthings with me for example to wash the dishes but it was not necesaary you can find
all like in you own home to keept the flat clean. Also a lot of towels... I was really very happy. If you like you have evrething to prepar your own food also a coffe machine.. if not it is easy Sophie was so kind to prepar a map with a lot of information and menus from restaurants wehre you can order soemthing.( also a housetelephone is available) Or you can go in a restaurant located in delta Sharm or it is easy to go by microbus or taxi to old market, Namabay,Soho square... to having a dinner or a drink outside.
The good thing in Delta Sharm complex is also you can find all you need inside like coffeeshop,hairdresser, Pharmacy and about 5 suparmerket with home delivery 24 hours without extra costs. If you have any problem you can call Sally she is located near of the Delta Sahrm and will help you for sure.

If you enter this apartment you can really fell the love you see that someone has invested time to look at everything in detail from inside this apartment. You see also the differnt if the owner only like to earn money with his apartment or like to spend also a nice time there like in this apartment. So thank you dear Sophie it was a nice stay in your falt also your parents many thanks that the leave some wather there for us.. Sally thanks also for a good service. We will come back for sure soon.

Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: very mordern good equipment lovley details and very clean
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
30 Apr 2013
Hi Michele

I wanted to thank you for writing such a wonderful review and for choosing our apartment for your holiday. You made the booking process such and easy one, and it was a real pleasure speaking to you. I will also pass your compliments to our representative Sally.

It is great to hear that the facilities provided in the apartment helped make your stay, a more comfortable one. We are so please that you and Hazem enjoyed your stay, and it would be lovely to have you stay in our home from home apartment again.

We look forward to hearing from you in the future, all the way from beautiful Austria.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 8 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Jan 2013
Hi Louise

Thank you very much for the kind review, i am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at our apartment and we look forward to having you stay again in January.

Thanks again Sophie.
Mancity23
Oldham, United Kingdom
“Beautiful apartment, fantastic complex”
Reviewed 8 October 2012 for a stay in March 2012
people found this review helpful

I stayed at this beautiful apartment with my girlfriend in March, she booked it as a surprise for my 30th birthday and I enjoyed every minute of it. The apartment was recommended to my girlfriend by a customer at work, she and her husband had stayed at this apartment and was very impressed.

The apartment was great, it had everything we could possibly need, the kitchen had great facilities, the living room was spacious and really comfortable as was the bedroom. Every room was presented really well, it definitely matched up to hotels we have stayed in previously. We have been to sharm a few times before and I have to say the apartment was far better for us than the hotel, it was nice to have the freedom of coming and going as we pleased and not to be restricted to meal times.

The delta sharm complex it's self was great, the gardens and the pools are stunning. We stayin in delta most evening, we enjoyed the food at friends resturant which was lovely and very cheap. There was also entertainment some nights and a realy comfortable relaxed bar area.

All in all if you wanted to stay your whole holiday within the complex, it really would have been possible, the little village has everything. I will definitely go back and stay at the apartment again and I will certainly recommend it to everyone that is willing to listen.

Lee

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort and style of the apartment.
Liked least: I honestly can't think of anything I didn't like
Your age range 25-34
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
31 May 2013
Hi

Lee I am so glad you and your girlfriend had a lovely holiday. I just wanted to thank you for such fabulous 1st review, and I hope we will hear from you again in the future.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;