“AMAZING!”
Friends Restaurant and Bar in the evening
Pool in the evening
Delta Sharms tropical gardens
Delta Sharms tropical gardens
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

London, United Kingdom
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 17 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

I returned yesterday from my 10 day stay at this apartment and I just wanted to say how wonderful it was! Sophie (owner) is SO helpful and provided me with all relevant information before my departure. I cannot thank her enough. The lady who checked us in to the apartment (Sally) was on hand 24/7 if needed and was extremely helpful with information about the apartment.

All in all myself and my partner had an absolutely fantastic holiday and I would highly recommend booking this apartment! Great size rooms, clean, tidy and very homely! Oh and the balcony is HUGE with sunshine all day!

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
22 Sep 2014
Hi Emma

Thank you so much for the fantastic review, and for choosing our apartment for your holiday. Its great to hear you and your partner enjoyed your stay, at our home from home apartment. I'm glad the information provided was well received, and you were happy with the service form Sally.

I'm sure your review will be really helpful to our future guest, so thank you so much.

We would love to have you both stay with us again, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
11 Jul 2014
Hi Lindsay

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at the apartment, and feel you have received a good level of customer service form Sally and I. I'm sure your review will be really helpful to our future guest, and for this I cant thank you enough.

Many thanks Sophie
lisaandst...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“absolutely perfect, great appt, great complex, highly recommend x”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

i have nothing but good to say about this appartment, clean tidy, home from home.. sophie was very helpful and friendly,,,
i am planning to go back in sept and stay again if possible...
it had everything you would need and i am very fussy... but it was perfect....
i didnt want to leave....

Liked best: everything
Liked least: it rained a few days which is unusual but didnt spoil the hols
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
20 Jun 2014
Hi Lisa

I know I have also said this by text, but thank you again for the great review.

You and Ayman have been a pleasure to have at the apartment, and we would love to have you stay again in September.

Speak again soon Sophie
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
25 Mar 2014
Hi Karen

Thank you so much, and please accept my apologies for such the late reply to your review. I thought I had issued an immediate response, but it has not posted. I occasionally have problems replying to reviews from my iPad, technology is great when it works.

As you already know from exchanged emails we are very grateful to you and Tito for being our guests, and for your fabulous review.

As always your so easy going and a pleasure to have stay at our apartment, and we hope you both enjoy your next trip in April.

Speak soon Thank you Sophie
Riga, Latvia
Reviewed 6 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Friends getaway
20 Oct 2013
Hi Marina from Latvia

We are very happy to hear you had a fabulous holiday at our apartment.

I just wanted to thank you for such a kind and wonderful review, we are thrilled to hear such possitive feedback about the apartment and the service. Its great to hear you found the booking experience a simple one, and i will pass on the kind comments to Sally our representative about the great service she provided.

We would love to have you stay at the apartment again and we hope to hear from you very soon.

Heilbronn, Germany
Reviewed 16 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Your age range 35-49
22 May 2013
Hi Andrea

Thank you so much for the great review it has been our pleasure to have you and Badr stay with us. The communication has been great and your English fabulous. We look forward to hearing from you again for future stays.

539joline
Innsbruck, Austria
“Marvelous apartment very mordern equipment”
Reviewed 15 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

I'm spend with my partner there wonderful 10 days. The apartment is located in a quiet area at the first floor with a nice terrace wehre you have sun and also shadow the hole day. The best thing in this flat is the equipment inside is mordern and very clean. I took a lot ofthings with me for example to wash the dishes but it was not necesaary you can find
all like in you own home to keept the flat clean. Also a lot of towels... I was really very happy. If you like you have evrething to prepar your own food also a coffe machine.. if not it is easy Sophie was so kind to prepar a map with a lot of information and menus from restaurants wehre you can order soemthing.( also a housetelephone is available) Or you can go in a restaurant located in delta Sharm or it is easy to go by microbus or taxi to old market, Namabay,Soho square... to having a dinner or a drink outside.
The good thing in Delta Sharm complex is also you can find all you need inside like coffeeshop,hairdresser, Pharmacy and about 5 suparmerket with home delivery 24 hours without extra costs. If you have any problem you can call Sally she is located near of the Delta Sahrm and will help you for sure.

If you enter this apartment you can really fell the love you see that someone has invested time to look at everything in detail from inside this apartment. You see also the differnt if the owner only like to earn money with his apartment or like to spend also a nice time there like in this apartment. So thank you dear Sophie it was a nice stay in your falt also your parents many thanks that the leave some wather there for us.. Sally thanks also for a good service. We will come back for sure soon.

Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: very mordern good equipment lovley details and very clean
Friends getaway Older travelers
30 Apr 2013
Hi Michele

I wanted to thank you for writing such a wonderful review and for choosing our apartment for your holiday. You made the booking process such and easy one, and it was a real pleasure speaking to you. I will also pass your compliments to our representative Sally.

It is great to hear that the facilities provided in the apartment helped make your stay, a more comfortable one. We are so please that you and Hazem enjoyed your stay, and it would be lovely to have you stay in our home from home apartment again.

We look forward to hearing from you in the future, all the way from beautiful Austria.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing