“Best excursions ever”
Review of Sharm Pleasure - Day Tours - CLOSED

Sharm Pleasure - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Owner description: Sharm Pleasure is an exciting company offering the best priced excursions in Sharm El Shiekh and Egypt which brought to customers by experienced , knowledgeable and professional team .
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best excursions ever”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

I just wanted to say a big thank you to the whole Sharm Pleasure crew!

The excursions we did with them were absolutely breath-taking and worth every penny.

First all of way, they were well cheaper that any tour operators from the UK and also cheaper than most other Egyptian based tour companies. We checked the prices for entrances to the venues we went and it was nice to know we weren’t being ripped off or over-charged.

The total price paid with Sharm Pleasure only included a little, honest mark-up which is more than justified considering the amount of effort they go through to make your excursion such a wonderful experience.

Secondly, whether it was an excursion in the sea, in the desert or at sunrise, you can see from the picture, the whole experience was fantastic and the places they took us to almost taken out of a movie.

Thirdly, their reps are absolutely professional and very knowledgeable and will make sure nothing will go wrong no matter what (delays on the road, different tourists on the same excursion wanting to do slightly different things, etc).

My partner and I don’t think we have ever had a better experience doing excursions on a holiday so we can’t recommend it enough to anyone considering booking excursion/s with them.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank WeronikaD

• Polish first
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Probably the best guide tour in Sharm”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

We did 3 excursions with one of the reps from SharmPleasure and I must say I have hardly, if ever, come across a more knowledgeable tour / excursions guide who is so extremely polite, respectful and does his job with real passion despite probably having to repeat the same basic information time and time again to different tourists.

The excursions we did were fun, culturally enriching and we were given just the right amount of information to make them interesting enough without being too heavy for someone who is on holiday (sometimes we found tour guides can go into auto-pilot and bombard you with little details making it look almost as though you have to sit an exam and must memorise all of them).

The most impressive thing was at the end of the holiday when the rep went out of his way in personally ensuring we would be picked up from our hotel on time and safely transported to the airport.

It's little things like these which for us can really make your holiday a wonderful experience. I mean, pretty much any of the other local tour companies can organise a tour but then because some of them are quite big, you get treated just like any other customer which is quite impersonal whereas with SharmPleasure they add such a personal touch you will never forget the fantastic tour / excursions you had with them whilst on holiday in Egypt..

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Louis N
London, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Beautiful place to visit and good service”
Reviewed 27 October 2012

First time I visit Egypt was amazing, when I contract this company I knew they are provide good service, it has a professional team and they arranged every thing perfectly. We visited various places. I recommend. I rope to come back soon.

Visited August 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You HAVE to do this! :-)”
Reviewed 26 October 2012

During our stay in Sharm we visited Cairo and went to the museum, pyramids and sphinx and also went on a boat up the Nile to then have lunch on the Nile. The coach trip was nowhere near as bad as I though - in fact it was fine and meeting other people was great. The coach was air conditioned with toilets and drinks. The best part for me was the trip up the Nile and being at the pyramids. It was amazing there :). The tour guides were excellent. Very helpful and informative. I would recommend this trip as a must atleast once in your life!
We also did the star gazing trip, where we crossed over to Israel. We jumped on some camels and trotted off for half an hour to get to the Bedouin homes where they showed us how to make their bread. We saw the sunset and had dinner whilst they put a show on for us. It was another great trip I'm so glad I did.
Next time I will be doing the quad biking!

1 Thank Cadoris
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
“Great Team”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

My girlfriend and i did 3 excursions with Sharmpleasure ( Quad Bike , Cairo by air and Star Gazing) and all of them were amazing , they picked us up on time , the buses were A/C , all their guides very friendly , lovely , very nice and knowledgeable .
Thank you for making our trip to sharm very memorable and if we are every back would definitely book another trip through them .

Visited October 2012