“THANK YOU SO MUCH SHARM WONDERS”

Sharm Wonders - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$65.53*
and up
Sharm Mega Safari
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a British-Egyptian travel company specializing in travel consultancy, transfers, day excursions and tours in Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo and beyond...
Krasnodar, Russia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“THANK YOU SO MUCH SHARM WONDERS”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

THANK YOU SO MUCH SHARM WONDERS We booked 3 trips with this guys all were great and well organized. The first trip was a private Cairo by plane. The second was the quad biking in the desert. And the last trip was the swimming with dolphins . All the 3 trip was great and pick up was on time. We recommended sharm wonders for everyone who want to enjoy his holiday in sharm

Visited April 2014
15 Thank Krasnodar_Russia_
SharM2000, Guest Relations Manager at Sharm Wonders - Day Tours, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
You are welcome our dear and all thanks for your Nice words. wish you celebrate your next lovely birthday with our Team in Cairo and it will be a bigger Cake than last time waiting for you.

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Preston, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT!!!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Where do I begin!!! I've been to Sharm a few times and these guys have provided the best experience I have ever had from such a company on holiday. I will try and recollect!

My most recent trip was with my uni friend. The representative who came to see us showed us all the activities and prices and helped us plan our stay at Sharm. We did Cairo (Pyramids, Nile and Museum), Mega Safari (Camel Rides, Desert Quads, Food with Bedouins, Water Sports like Banana Boat, Couch), Swam with Dolphins, Moses Mountain and St. Catherine, Parasailing and a few more that escape my mind. In fact, every single day we were there, we had a day trip or activity planned. The guides came and picked us up at the times promised and the communication was excellent. One thing that I recommend is having a local number - so take a long with you an unlocked phone and pick up a local sim for a few pounds. It will make your stay so much easier.

Sharm Wonders contacted me on a daily basis and make sure everything was going well. At one point, I dropped my camera cover in a bus on the way back from an activity. I contacted Sharm Wonders immediately and told them of them. Sharm Wonders made a lot of effort and got it back to me within 24 hours and didn't even accept the money for the taxi ride to drop it off at my hotel!!!

The prices were among the most competitive I have seen and I do shop around for the best deals. Another thing to keep in mind is that the same activity can be provided by others for the same price but the standard of the day out will often be a low lower. I would stick with Sharm Wonders as they are honest and trustworthy.

I would definitely go back and recommend others to give them a go! This company is gona be huge!

Visited May 2014
13 Thank underdarkness
Many thanks for sharing your experiences in Sharm with our company and happy that our service met your expecation. we will be at your service whenever you comeback.
London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Two Wonderful Trips With Sharm Wonders”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I booked trips through this relatively new company because a friend, who had used them previously when visiting Sharm El Sheikh, recommended them very highly. I have to say I wasn't disappointed with the professional, friendly service or the value for money. I booked two trips by plane to Cairo and Luxor. The booking process was very easy and safe: I booked the trips on-line about a week before and paid a deposit of 5 %. I received a booking confirmation email from the company the same day. The morning after arrival in Sharm El Sheikh, I was met by a representative of the company and paid the outstanding balance for the trips. The rep was very professional and took time to explain the trip itineraries, as well as answering any questions I had about the trips. The trips themselves were brilliant and it really made my holiday in Egypt unforgettable. All in all, I would recommend this company to everyone and I would definitely book with them again on my next trip to Sharm.

Trip to Cairo

The flight was about 50 minutes and on arrival we were picked up by the tour guide, who explained that she was also a qualified Egyptologist, and taken to the Egyptian Museum for our first stop. On the way, she gave us some useful information on the history of Egypt and also information on current issues there from a local person’s point of view. At each stop: the Egyptian Museum, the Nile boat trip, the Pyramids and the Sphinx, the guide made sure that we were looked after and gave very detailed information about each place. It was a long day, but worth it. The fact that it went without a hitch and that the sights we visited were chosen so carefully to be the highlights of Cairo made an amazing trip even better!

Trip to Luxor

I had a fantastic time in Luxor thanks to a well-organised trip from start to finish. After about an hour’s flight we were met by our guide for the day. The group was small and the guide was friendly and knowledgeable. We were shown around sights including the temple at Karnak, the Valley of the Kings and Queen Hatshepsut’s Temple. To have the chance to see so much history and so many beautiful sights in one day was breath-taking.

Visited April 2013
12 Thank leah K
SharM2000, Guest Relations Manager at Sharm Wonders - Day Tours, responded to this review, 12 May 2015
Thank you our lady for you words and happy you enjoyed with us in both Cairo and Luxor