“Excellent service ”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

The service was fantastic, loved our server and the chef even came out after our meals. We ordered the lentil and bisque soup, seafood platter, grilled salmon, and espresso. Everything was done perfectly! It's pricey but I definitely recommend.

2  Thank Jessica S

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We wanted to escape the hustle and bustle of hectic Naama Bay and heard about this lovely restaurant on Trip Advisor. We actually ate here twice and thoroughly enjoyed it. The food was really high quality, beautifully presented, reasonably priced and the staff were really attentive. All of these qualities are quite rare for most of the other restaurants in Naama. The décor is lovely and La Fleur acted as our little piece of calm during our 2 week stay in Sharm. Would definitely recommend!

3  Thank Sara H
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Well worth a visit for good food excellent service and pleasant decor, the table is yours for the night.

3  Thank alby_lesley
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We nearly didn't eat here as whilst looking at the menu before we went inside I think my husband found it a bit 'flash' (he's a mix grill kind of man) but we went in because he could tell I really liked the look of it. We were so pleased that we did.
Yes it is a little flash and a little expensive but well worth it. I had the steak and my husband had surf and turf and we both said it was the best meal we had in Sharm during our 10 days.
I believe there is a lack of really good quality restaurants in Sharm and although we couldn't afford to eat here every night it's no more than you would spend on a quality meal in a nice restaurant in the UK. Defo worth a visit for a stunning meal of the highest quality and the chocolate soufflé is to die for

3  Thank AliLou82
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I came to Naama Bay for the Scuba Diving primarily but spotted this place and, recalling the excellent reviews on here, thought I'd give it a try.

The restaurant is very nicely decked out and the service is truly outstanding and befitting a fine dining experience; but never over the top and pompous. I had the 'Reef and Beef' main plus dessert. Added with a glass of wine, large mineral water and beer it came to roughly £35 with service and taxes included which I though was good value.

Food beautifully presented and whilst by no means the best Steak/Lobster I've ever had, it was perfectly enjoyable. The Chief even came out to check things were OK - nice touch I thought.

Would certainly return on my next visit to Sharm.

2  Thank wgdelevan1