“Will try someone different next time...”
Review of Eazy Divers

Eazy Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Easy Divers Red Sea is operating at the present time on Sharm El-Sheikh - Sinai. Our objective is to ensure that all divers, from beginners to professionals, enjoy their underwater adventure. We are known for a personal attention to all our guests. This is how we have achieved one of the highest ratings of a Padi dive centre. We are proud to be a Padi IDC Five Star Dive Resort. With this rating you can be sure you have the best Experience, Equipment and Education in the area. Our dive centre has received many Certificates of Excellence, from Padi and satisfied customers as well as the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for 2014. Our centers are and will be subject to regular spot checks, ensuring that quality control is continued throughout. We want to ensure that our guest will enjoy their underwater adventure, content in the knowledge that all reasonable care has been taken to ensure their safety and enjoyment. Easy Divers Egypt features first class service, professional scuba instruction, and all-inclusive pricing. Easy Divers Vision and Mission Statements are: Vision: Easy divers intends to provide a wide range of diving products which are high in quality, to become the leading diving service provider in the Red Sea region, securing and maintaining market leadership across our lines of business and geographical footprint. Mission: Providing the best diving experience, being a desired employer, creating value for our owners, preserving our precious environment, and proudly contributing to the development of our country. Our 5 brand values Easy Divers is a reflection of our desire to be part of Diver's diving activities. The way we do things internally impacts our services and divers. Our values do not only reflect Easy Divers' identity, but also shape our company culture. Seek Excellence • Our passion to excel makes our divers at the heart of our business, offering them the best services and the best value for money. • We work professionally, push for quality, value loyalty and never settle for anything less. • We adopt the highest standards of service to each and every diver, internally or externally. • We continuously advance our professional knowledge and capabilities to maintain the competence required to provide top-quality results. Friendly • We enjoy working and succeeding together by building good working relationships in a friendly and positive work environment. • We enjoy serving our divers and we are delighted when we make them happy and satisfied. • We treat everyone with the respect and dignity we desire for ourselves. Dynamic • We are passionate about our business and we are committed to meeting the changing needs of our divers. Simple • We communicate with clarity and simplicity. • We are always straightforward and easy to understand. • We satisfy our divers in the most simple and convenient style. • We are committed to ensuring utmost efficiency in all our processes, to ensure we work smoothly and effectively. • We say simply and clearly what we do and we ensure that we do what we say. Environmental • We genuinely believe in our role to help in preserving our environment. • We have a responsibility to balance the needs of our stakeholders as well as meeting our social, ethical and environmental obligations.
Burnaby
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Will try someone different next time...”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Easy Divers was a professional and safe company, but there were a few factors that would lead me to dive with someone else next time around.

First of all, the boat was quite large and included 30-40 people...this is too big a group for me as it just gets too crowded and with too much wait time. It also didn't make for a very relaxing day as space was limited, and the boat blasted loud music while people were trying to sleep/sunbathe while waiting for their dives.

I was also disappointed with the dives themselves...the boat stopped in very congested areas resulting in extremely crowded dive sites. As well, the dive masters did not go out of their way to show us much while under water. I know they cannot control what we see, but they did not make much of an effort to point out interesting things along the way. To be honest, I was a bit bored :S

Visited May 2014
2 Thank GypsygirlCanuck
Mkhafagy, Owner at Eazy Divers, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Our Valued Diver,

First of all let me thank you for your constructive feedback which will give us the chance to work on our weaknesses and turn them into strengthens in order to meet our valued divers expectations.

We will discuss with our instructors to give more effort under the water.

As for the music on the boat, we will make sure that we are playing the music for certain periods during the day which will allow people to party as well as to have the chance to relax in between and all our valued divers are more than welcome to ask to stop playing music at any time.

Choosing the dive sites is one of the most difficult task in our industry as Diver's preferences differ from one to the other, i.e. Some divers prefer to go for deep dives others prefer to go for shallow or wreck ..... etc., the only reason which will make us to go for crowded areas is the fact of the diver's companions as his family which would like to join as snorkelers or may be the diver would like to join his companion during proceeding his/her courses (diver choice) and as you mentioned we are always looking for our diver's safety first, and in this case we will not be able to complymize with our new student safety which is coming as our main priority.

Finally we will consider our selves lucky if we will have the chance to serve you one more time in order to make sure that you will have the best service you are looking for and the most memorable dives you can ever have.

Easy Divers team wish yourself to have the best dives whenever, wherever you are.

Easy Divers Team

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Askam in Furness, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fantastic Instructors”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Went do Easy Divers whilst on a stay at the Grand Sharm Plaza Hotel. With no prior experience in Scuba diving they took me through the whole process very patiently and calmly. My instructor Tito was amazing. Came away with Full PADI Open Water Diver Qualification. Would highly recommend them to anyone. See you again Eazy Divers.... hopefully soon.

4 Thank Mark C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Bellissimo !!!! Awsome !!! Потрясающий !!!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have been diving with Easy Divers for two years now and I can say that it was the best dives I had in my entire life. The whole team is amazing, friendly, very professional and FUN. I had my underwater photography course with them and I now feel blast !!! The owners are very creative and visionary in terms of choosing the right dive sites and locations, in addition they know exactly where to find the good species!

I had also joined one of their liveabroad diving safaries which last for almost 8 days on the boat, headed to North Sinai and it was Just amazing!!!!! we dived with dolphins, sharks and a lot of wonderful wrecks :)))

I totally recommend this diving center for any professional and/or beginer divers.

Visited May 2014
4 Thank Amr I
Cairo, Egypt
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“They are really professional”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

They are really professional; thanks for instarctor TITO.
He didn't finished PADI course with me until he assured that I mastered all skills.
Even he extended the duration of the course.

4 Thank Mohammed_1977
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent, professional and caring service”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We did the introductory diving day trip, and the staff went out of their way to make sure we had a good experience. First of all, the sea was quite rough and my daughter didn't feel well, but they really tried to help her feel better, and seemed to genuinely care about her. She was fine after we got to the first dive site luckily. I am fairly frightened of water and a nervous swimmer, and the instructor helped me to dive to 9m, holding me all the time and making sure I was ok. I had had a go in the hotel swimming pool the previous day. It was wonderful seeing the fish, and I felt a sense of achievement. My daughter managed to go to over 11m, and really enjoyed it too. We also went snorkeling with a group of people at one of the dive sites. The instructor basically carried a whole group of us across the corals with a life ring, so that we got a great view of the fish. At another site, I missed the main group, so one of the guys just offered to take me out, again, holding on to me whilst swimming over the reef so that I saw loads of fish. All the instructors were very slim as I think they get so much exercise swimming for their guests like me! They also let us use their wifi at their hut which was very kind of them. I would definitely recommend this company, and am hoping to go back next year to do the full diving course with them. Thank you easy divers!

4 Thank KKJJ2014