“Amazing”

Eazy Divers
Ranked #11 of 263 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Easy Divers Red Sea is operating at the present time on Sharm El-Sheikh - Sinai. Our objective is to ensure that all divers, from beginners to professionals, enjoy their underwater adventure. We are known for a personal attention to all our guests. This is how we have achieved one of the highest ratings of a Padi dive centre. We are proud to be a Padi IDC Five Star Dive Resort. With this rating you can be sure you have the best Experience, Equipment and Education in the area. Our dive centre has received many Certificates of Excellence, from Padi and satisfied customers as well as the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for 2014. Our centers are and will be subject to regular spot checks, ensuring that quality control is continued throughout. We want to ensure that our guest will enjoy their underwater adventure, content in the knowledge that all reasonable care has been taken to ensure their safety and enjoyment. Easy Divers Egypt features first class service, professional scuba instruction, and all-inclusive pricing. Easy Divers Vision and Mission Statements are: Vision: Easy divers intends to provide a wide range of diving products which are high in quality, to become the leading diving service provider in the Red Sea region, securing and maintaining market leadership across our lines of business and geographical footprint. Mission: Providing the best diving experience, being a desired employer, creating value for our owners, preserving our precious environment, and proudly contributing to the development of our country. Our 5 brand values Easy Divers is a reflection of our desire to be part of Diver's diving activities. The way we do things internally impacts our services and divers. Our values do not only reflect Easy Divers' identity, but also shape our company culture. Seek Excellence • Our passion to excel makes our divers at the heart of our business, offering them the best services and the best value for money. • We work professionally, push for quality, value loyalty and never settle for anything less. • We adopt the highest standards of service to each and every diver, internally or externally. • We continuously advance our professional knowledge and capabilities to maintain the competence required to provide top-quality results. Friendly • We enjoy working and succeeding together by building good working relationships in a friendly and positive work environment. • We enjoy serving our divers and we are delighted when we make them happy and satisfied. • We treat everyone with the respect and dignity we desire for ourselves. Dynamic • We are passionate about our business and we are committed to meeting the changing needs of our divers. Simple • We communicate with clarity and simplicity. • We are always straightforward and easy to understand. • We satisfy our divers in the most simple and convenient style. • We are committed to ensuring utmost efficiency in all our processes, to ensure we work smoothly and effectively. • We say simply and clearly what we do and we ensure that we do what we say. Environmental • We genuinely believe in our role to help in preserving our environment. • We have a responsibility to balance the needs of our stakeholders as well as meeting our social, ethical and environmental obligations.
Reviewed 29 June 2014

A fantastic holiday with the girls at the Grand Sharm Plaza where the Easy DIver Team are based, a special thanksTeto, Ali Baba and the team, aswell as the team on the boat who made both boat trips so much fun, everyone was always smiling, happy, professional and very safely conscious at all times. I would definatley recommend them for anyone wishing to snorkel or dive.

4  Thank Karen F
"special thanks"
"tiran island"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I recently chose to take my PADI Advanced Open Water Diving certificate with Easy Divers, I also managed to encourage my other half to do his Discover Scuba course (he was skeptical to say the least!!).
We're really happy that we did, Easy Divers, especially Tito (the best instructor I've had in my 27 dives so far) are a very professional and experienced dive team. I could not recommend them more highly.
Plus, on my 1st dive at Tiran with Tito, we managed to wander into a group of mating turtles, 5 in total! (Yes, one was sadly left out). It was an amazing experience.
I'll go back again to do Ras Mohammed and Thistlegorm with these guys and feel very confident and safe in doing so.

4  Thank Lauren024
Reviewed 6 June 2014

thanks to ali baba and his team in making my daughters birthday a day to remember forever amazing boat trip just knowledgeable and friendly staff on board boat the lunch wasas superb but the snorkelling is awesome

4  Thank peter w
Reviewed 3 June 2014

What can I say... What an amazing holiday! I would like to start by saying thank you to everybody at the dive centre for making our 2 day boat trips an incredible experience, our holiday would not have been the same without you guys! My first time diving l was very anxious (it's safe to say I have now caught the diving bug) but everybody was so friendly and helpful that I soon felt confident and safe. The team at the dive centre made this holiday one of the best I have ever had and we would return in a heart beat! I will never forget the experience and memories we have made with you all! Thank you once again and we hope to see you again next year to return and complete our PADI. Jessica & Kristian

4  Thank Jessica-Jane1991