“disappointing show”

US$20.00*
and up
Dolphin Show in Sharm el Sheikh
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The show was pretty disappointing with few wow moments (if any) and excessive photo opportunities. The sale of the said photos was total chaos and in the end we gave up on the idea through sheer frustration... disorganized queues people shouting and extortionate prices 8 gbp for each picture, people were spending 100's of pounds for a handful of pictures.
The actual "swim with the dolphin experience" is understandably very expensive (to keep the numbers down I think!) but this will remain an emotional life lasting souvenir for both my daughter and me!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

The dolphins have been trained very well and between them and their handlers they put on an excellent show. I was a little worried about how deep the waters were for the dolphins and if they had enough space to move around in though.

1  Thank samantha c
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Would have been nice to have been able to take our own close up photos as theres are quite expensive to buy.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Me and my partner swam with dolphins through sharm smile tours on 7th April. It was an amazing experience :) The dolphins seemed happy and cared for, i was not as strong a swimmer as others in my group but i was provided with a life jacket and thoroughly enjoyed myself. We paid £75 for 30 minutes which we thought was a great deal. Our dolphins were Stacy and Maria :)
We played piggy in the middle with them, danced and they pulled us across the pool.
Photos were reasonable, and of good quality (their printed ones actually came out better than asdas!) we also purchased a dvd of our experience which is was great, was slightly pricey at 275 EGP but i didnt think it was too bad. Ordering the photos was absolute chaos but that was more due to the rude russians rather than the staff who were very friendly.I certainly never witnessed any hostility from any of the staff as mentioned in previous reviews.
All in all it was a wonderful experience and we will be coming back to do this again next year!

1  Thank Kayleigh R
Reviewed 24 April 2014

felt very sorry for the dolphins, one had no teeth, not a very happy environment for these lovely creatures

7  Thank GORDON E