“Very fresh sushi”

Sushi Lounge
Ranked #38 of 313 Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Contemporary and stylish Sushi lounge designed in the state of fashioned Zen and Californian art, surrounded by a tranquil Japanese garden. Seating around the conveyer belt, individual tables or at the garden terrace lounge. Serving an array of traditional and fusion sushi and sashimi prepared by our creative chefs, either to be picked from the rolling conveyer belt or to be chosen from the menu.
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The restaurant was small yet inviting; we were greeted by a waiter as soon as we walked in. He was very kind and helpful. Everything we tried was awesome! So fresh and perfectly crafted! We ended out meal with some great green tea ice cream! I have to say just the staff alone made me want to come back. Everyone was so hospitable making you feel as if you were sitting in someone's home. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and will be coming back.

2  Thank John S

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Fantastic, cannot say anymore. Very clean, wonderful staff, made you feel so welcome. They looked after us from the moment we arrived, and when we went back several days later, they welcomed us all back by our first names. Just great!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I am a big fan of sushi. And this place serves very god sushi. They make delicious food and it looks amazing. If you love this kind of food, you have to go there. If you have never tried, you have to do it there.

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

It’s a small but great place to enjoy sushi. Upon entering, the waiter greeted us kindly. Miso soup: surprisingly few places do this basic soup right, and this place is one of them; flavorful without the oil or too much salt. Sushi and rolls are fresh and properly made. What I liked even more than the food are the friendly people who work there! The overall feeling of the place is warm and inviting.This place is definitely one of the best sushi places, probably the best in Sharm el Sheikh. Definitely a must try!

2  Thank Vlad_tr
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to stop by for a dinner. We didn’t make reservation, but were seated immediately. Small and cozy but still very respectably decorated place. The fish was fresh, the rice was perfect, presentation was great, would not change a thing about my meal. The service was polite and professional.  Although I have only been to Soho sushi bar once, I highly recommend it.  That meal was on my mind for days.

3  Thank Oga_travell