“Really Helpful and Excellent Service”

Plaza Safari Excursions
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering a variety of exciting excursions to cater for every age and need to make your stay in Sharm el-sheikh a memorable one. Everything from quad biking, scuba diving, trips to Cairo, Luxor and Petra to swimming with dolphins or nights stargazing in the desert. Why pay hotel excursions prices when we offer the exact same trips for usually more than 50% less.
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Returned from Sharm at the end of June and so pleased to have found Plaza Safari in El Mercato. We had booked to visit Ras Mohammad with the Red Sea reps but realised we could do two excursions with Plaza for less. We quickly changed our plans and booked the Tiran Island trip. We were picked up from the hotel by car and treated like VIPs avoiding the queues for passport checks and being the first to board the boat to choose our seats. After a great day we were met at the harbour and driven back to the hotel. We also booked the star gazing trip and this was definitely a highlight of the whole holiday. Special thanks to George who could not have been more helpful and to Walid who ferried us around and ensured we got special treatment. We stayed at the Grand Hotel but if you are anywhere near El Mercato and want some excursions I would urge you to go and talk to George at Plaza Safari first.

3  Thank KeenSnorkeller

Reviewed 28 June 2014

having read the reviews about plaza safari and hearing how bad the rep was at our hotel, we came to plaza safari and were not disappointed! We booked camel riding, 1001 with dinner, city tour, snorkelling and paragliding and could not fault them at all. Waleed made the trips easy and stress free. He took us to all our excursions and ensured we were given the best service. He is a real genuine guy and does his utmost to ensure you are happy and get the best out of the holiday. We didnt go to our snorkelling as my boyfriend was ill on the day and he even offered to give us our money back for the trip, you can't get any better than that! a shout out to george as well who we booked the excursions through, he was always happy to have a chat if you were ever to walk past and give you advice on where to eat and go and how much you should pay for things in the area.

i cannot recommend plaza excursions and waleed enough for what he did for us. he made our holiday and i would gladly use them again if we went back to egypt.

4  Thank anna m
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Plaza safari provides the absolute best service and value for money in sharm el sheikh!

As a group of 10 people we booked all our excursions through plaza safari, including aqua park, quad biking & buggying in the desert, scuba diving, snorkelling, camel riding. The quality of the excursions were incomparable to others which I had done on previous trips.

Waleed is a great man who not only provided us great service but treated us like family. While in sharm we could contact him regarding anything and he would be very happy to help. Fantastic holiday due to Plaza safari I cannot recommend enough!

6  Thank Falaq-hussain
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The level of service and contacts Waleed has are very impressive. On our scuba diving trip he had 3 - 4 instructors with each of us at times, I panicked but they kept working on me only because of Waleed.

Waleed and George are vey kind and friendly people with the best price we could find, he is 100% secure and trustworthy, we even left our phones and wallet with him while on the desert safari. I will definitely recommend this place to book your excursions.

I miss Sharm greatly and it is all due to this man, he is very welcoming and can facilitate for all kinds of people. I went with a group of 10 friends and we all bonded with him and booked our excursions with him, our friends who have been to Sharm before also recommended him.

5  Thank Thalet T
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I had heard and read rave reviews about Plaza Safari and the host. Just returned today and I am still high on the enrgy, the visuals and the overall experince. It was way better than what I had expected. The guy waited for us at the hotel in the sun while we got a bit late and let me tell you, it was very hot. But still he was all smiling when we finally reached there. A wonderful person. He really made us deals 'we could not refuse' :)
If anyone is coming to Sharm, do yourself a favor; do not go anywhere else.
Cheers!!!