“Not The Typical Review!!”

Sharm Station Tours
Ranked #39 of 258 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: sharm station is a very proud Egyptian owned company, with both Egyptian management. we are working to give people the best possible service in Sharm at the best possible price. Egyptians being the people who know the area more than anyoneTake a load off and allow us to arrange your adventures with hassle free bookings, available to our clients 24/7 for honest and informative advice. We like tourists to feel comfortable with booking with our company so they can relax and have fun with us.... meeting us as customers, but leaving as very good friends!!
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not The Typical Review!!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Just booked a trip to Morocco and I'll tell you something, I hope and pray that a team as Excellent as the Guys at Sharm Station are there, I had such an excellent time in Sharm last year primarily down the Adam who was the best Tour Rep i've every came across. If your booked in for a trip to Sharm this year check these fellas out, the prices are cheap and the service is 2nd to none! Top Boys you take going the extra mile an extra mile! :)

Visited November 2013

“Great excursions from my new brother”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

hi my name is Charles and my partner and i went to Egypt earlier this year for the first time really nervous of the stories you hear from other people.

once we got settled in to our hotel we then went out walking to find a WiFi supply had to be wireless as well because i just open a new gym back home in Scotland and had to keep in contact with people that needed me, we met Adam at sharm station who instantly was friendly and fun to speak with just wanting to know where we are from and how we are getting on in Egypt and if we are enjoying it. i got my wireless WiFi from Adam at a small cost and deposit that i did get back at end but told him to keep it :) then eventually i asked for a price list after sitting in the shop chatting for over and hour, and instantly was overwhelmed with the cheap prices over half the price less that the reps was asking inside the hotel.

when you do see the rep on the first morning of your arrival he will go over the do's and donts of staying in the area then he will go on to say don't go to other excursion places because they are not insured and so on and so on, but if you think about one thing sharm station is on the market grounds of the hotel so Adam the owner of the shop has to pay the hotel owner rent to be there and if it was at all dodgy then why is he still allowed to do business there? its just the reps trying to scare more money out of you and they work purely off commission i am very protective of my family its silly how protective i am i get very paranoid with funny looking people around us :) so at no point did i feel threatened or uncomfortable on any of the excursions from Adam, i felt relaxed and enjoyed every minute of it. all the excursions we did where the 5 in 1 safari which is amazing and the submarine boat because my partner cant swim so to see the fish and the coral it was the only option and we loved it.

once we met Adam and Cheeco and Mohammed that all worked in sharm station we went every day to tell them or ask them about stuff we had seen and they even took us out to a very cheap bar for a couple of drinks that looked over the cliff and out to the ocean very nice, being guys me and Adam got close and gained a what my partner called a bromance and now we do call each other brothers and still keep in contact over Facebook and Skype i will definitely be going back to sharm to see Adam again loved the experience because of Adam if i didn't meet him then it would have been a totally different story completely.

hope this helps with your decision about buying excursions over in sharm

Visited March 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best place for excursions!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to book any excursions you want to do, i spent two weeks in sharm and booked a trip to cairo & tiran island through these guys and they are a great price. Alot cheaper than booking through your rep! Brilliant service and very friendly! Good wifi too as i walked down to use it every night. Adam made us feel very welcome and will definitely book more trips through them when we visit sharm next time! :-)

“Guys with real value”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Two names to remember. Adam and Mohammed.
As you realise sharm is a city where you are harassed a lot.
Sharm station is above all that. They are the most friendliest tour reps you will find. The boys treat you like family. I would highly recommend sharm station. They are the reason I would go back to sharm el sheikh.
Thank you Adam and mohammed for your hospitality. Hope to see you soon.

Visited June 2014
“The place to be for excursions!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Sharm Station is the best excursion company around. They do not haggle you or force you to buy with them. The excursions on offer are a wide variety so you are able to book anything you want with them and will be of great value.

I would highly recommend sharm station above any other company as I have used or dealt with quite a few in sharm el sheikh. They are situated next to Mcdonalds and only a 1 minute walk from the well known large hotel Iberotel il Mercato.

Thank you Adam for your kindness and hospitality and I hope to see you again in the future.