“AMAZING”

Dolce vita sharm el sheikh
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Iv been to this club abour 3 times so far and its fab!
Open air which is great in Egypt as it does get very hot, there are also pools which you can jump in to cool down and have a laugh.
Decent nights are when DJs are advertisied, Kiss100, David vendeta.
The staff are great and had such a laugh with the security ;)
Will return again soon and know I am garunteed a great night out!

Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
Ripley, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Night”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We booked through our Animation Crew and have to say we had a wicked night, the location is good and the music was excellent DJ was on top form. Drinks were a little expensive compared to some of the other nights we went on but I guess that's what you get for going to the club in the middle of no-where.

My only problem was that by the time we had to leave (3am) I felt it was only just getting going, but maybe that was just me?!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank TheW4nderer
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Hot party”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I went there on Friday's party, you will enjoy the music and the place, the dance floor was wide and there was a pool but I think they only let girls pass to that pool except in the big parties its open to every one :D

2 Thank Ahmed A
Palestine
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lovely location but not the best drinks”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Beeeeeeautiful remote location among the lighted mountains. I went there for David Vandetta and Micah the violinist and it was amazing. Magical music and in the best place possible. However, my advice is, bring your own drinks if you can. Also, if you can get a table, get it. The bathrooms are not clean too. Also, make sure to get a safe ride back and forth beforehand.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Rasham
Vienna, Austria
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A great night!”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

It was a great experience to be able to look up and see the stars and the moon while dancing the night away!

Visited February 2014