“Outstanding!!”

Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Beirut
“Outstanding!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

During my last vacation to Sharm, I took 8 collective lessons with Marco and I don't exaggerate if I say that it was a life changing experience for me...I dealt with a professional yet friendly team from the start desk into the water; and the facility was welcoming and cozy as well.

I cant wait to go there again and start my SSI course...Marco, Chiara and Gus thank you again and keep it on guys...you're doing it right!!!

Ciao,
Mohammad

Visited July 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fab freediving with Only One”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Having booked a day's session my buddy and I kept coming back every day for the rest of the holiday. Marco, Gus and Chiara made us feel very welcome and gave us fantastic advice that has raised our freediving performance. Breathing and relaxing techniques were just some of the lessons that have made a huge difference. Everybody is friendly and the set up is perfect with a nice house reef and a platform for the deeper stuff all within sight of an Italian Expresso bar - perfect! Can't wait to go back.

tolochenaz suisse
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“a 5 stars freediving place”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

really the best one for freedivers. reliable job but also lot of fun with speed boat to see turtles and shark. Thank you marco, Gus and Chiarra. see you very soon.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

First went to Only One with Freedive UK when we used the platform for a day whilst out in Sharm in April. Facilities were great and Marco, Chiara and Gus very welcoming and as a consequence I extended my trip and spent 5 days training with Gus. As a result I then returned again for a 2 week training trip in May /June training with both Gus and latterely Marco for the deeper work.
Gus, with whom I spent most of the time with, is an excellent trainer - and I mean REALLY excellent. He has a true and infectious passion for freediving and this makes him a pleasure to spend time with. His techniques and insight are very valuable - he also has strong credibility given his own impressive depth work ( doing over 100m at the time of writing).
I worked with Marco on specific equalisation techniques and again his instruction is really great: insightful and passionate and a pleasure to spend time with.
In the end I significantly increased my Personal Bests in depth ( free immersion and constant weight) as well as static.
Facilities are good - there is also a cool Italian cafe next to the centre which is a very mellow little spot.
In summary when you are training for freediving you have to 100% trust in your instructors for all the obvious reasons - it was easy to trust these guys and thats the most important thing.
If you are an intermediate free diver looking to improve your PB this is the place to be!

YoshkarOla, Mariy-El, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best for freedive”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Very very professional guys who works and lives for freediving. We had SSI instructor course in June here. I'll be happy to come here with my students in October!!! Try Only One they are best !!!

Visited June 2013