Having just returned from a 7 day break (including the New Year) I am surprised to now read some of the recent reviews. I don't think they are about the same hotel? Our stay proved to be all and more than we expected. Our ground floor garden room was perfect for pool access, and only a short walk to the private beach, which was a little cramped for our liking but very well served for drinks etc. Fabulous snorkling and safe swimming, and a good beach bar. The Fish restaurant, right on the beach, was amazing - beautifully fresh fish and a wide selection for those not having a 'fishy' day.
During our stay, we can only describe all the staff as exceptionally courteous, knowledgable and helpful - nothing was too much trouble. Rooms were cleaned to a very high standard, but we were a little disappointed that the mini-bar did not include wines and beer as we had paid to up-grade to S Class all inclusive, and although this did not spoil the experience, it would have saved evening trips to the bar whilst getting ready to go out (room service, even for water, all added up!) The Italian restaurant in particular was fabulous, also the Hot Rock was great, but I was a little disappointed with the chinese and indian outlets in Soho Square - more of a cafeteria atmosphere, not quite Savoy standard. Having said that, Soho was great for an after dinner walk, shopping etc, without being accosted at every turn - felt very safe and secure. Bowling, ice-skating, cinema , ice-bar - all there if you wanted so no complaints about lack of amenities! Would certainly return to this hotel - had a brilliant night on New Years Eve and couldn't fault the effort made to ensure everyone did so !.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh